+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

I'm too nice to most people.
I also have a good amount of money in the bank but I play like I'm broke and get handouts from others.
I can't tell when people are lying and when they're telling the truth.
And I try real hard to make all my relationships work when it's obvious that I should leave.

I'm too nice to most people.
I also have a good amount of money in the bank but I play like I'm broke and get handouts from others.
I can't tell when people are lying and when they're telling the truth.
And I try real hard to make all my relationships work when it's obvious that I should leave.

I'm too ambitious for my own good and I feel like if I don't accomplish everything on my list, I failed

I appear to be friendly on the outside but inside I'm mad independent and isolated. Don't care about most people

Some of the things I want the most in my life, I'll never get no matter how hard I try
ohwell.gif

I'm too ambitious for my own good and I feel like if I don't accomplish everything on my list, I failed

I appear to be friendly on the outside but inside I'm mad independent and isolated. Don't care about most people

Some of the things I want the most in my life, I'll never get no matter how hard I try
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im lazy
i hate school
im always sleepy
i'm wasting  years in college
30t6p3b.gif
I come off as always angry & pissed off because i dont smile/ lack facial expression. (
alien.gif
)
i tried changing but it never works for long *shrug*

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im lazy
i hate school
im always sleepy
i'm wasting  years in college
30t6p3b.gif
I come off as always angry & pissed off because i dont smile/ lack facial expression. (
alien.gif
)
i tried changing but it never works for long *shrug*

i want to get out the army be lazy and smoke all day... but i want to keep the money and travel around.. i need to make up my mind

i want to get out the army be lazy and smoke all day... but i want to keep the money and travel around.. i need to make up my mind

I've grown to not like being in college as much as I once did. I feel as though I'm in school for my family more so than for myself. I don't want to do what I'm in school for (again); I'm majoring in Elementary Education to become an English teacher. 

I took time off from school, some family members were pissed about my decision, but I probably haven't been this happy since I had been a kid. 

Overall, I hardly feel I have much control over my own life, due to my family's expectations. I hold myself back from doing things I'd like to try because of them, and at the same time worry about running out of time do these things.

I honestly don't care about some family members, including some who were really close to me. If anything, I only care about what happens to them and about their actions because it would hurt other members who I care about, if something bad were to happen.

I like my friends; I've known all but one since elementary school, but I feel as though I could have better friends at times.

I hate wearing suits.

I've grown to not like being in college as much as I once did. I feel as though I'm in school for my family more so than for myself. I don't want to do what I'm in school for (again); I'm majoring in Elementary Education to become an English teacher. 

I took time off from school, some family members were pissed about my decision, but I probably haven't been this happy since I had been a kid. 

Overall, I hardly feel I have much control over my own life, due to my family's expectations. I hold myself back from doing things I'd like to try because of them, and at the same time worry about running out of time do these things.

I honestly don't care about some family members, including some who were really close to me. If anything, I only care about what happens to them and about their actions because it would hurt other members who I care about, if something bad were to happen.

I like my friends; I've known all but one since elementary school, but I feel as though I could have better friends at times.

I hate wearing suits.

I lost my drive for anything a while back. I can pinpoint the exact moment, lying in a jail cell after living basically a clean life but ending up here anyways realizing none of this %+%# really matters. I'm not even passionate enough to fight for the woman i see as my future, so i just let it go.

I lost my drive for anything a while back. I can pinpoint the exact moment, lying in a jail cell after living basically a clean life but ending up here anyways realizing none of this %+%# really matters. I'm not even passionate enough to fight for the woman i see as my future, so i just let it go.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I lost my drive for anything a while back. I can pinpoint the exact moment, lying in a jail cell after living basically a clean life but ending up here anyways realizing none of this %+%# really matters.

Back
Top Bottom