+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

i want everything but need nothing
ill prolly never have kids or find love
im my own worst enemy
i can never catch a break
i will die alone too soon

Originally Posted by StaYSMacKed

I put myself on a pedestal because of the way I look the things I do and the way I act.

I have an addicting personality to the point were people #$@@ on me, and i'm still willing to be friends with the person/people

I'm a monster when it comes to problems It can never just be a fist fight. I always HAVE to see blood, But then again I'm scared of getting hurt and when you hurt someone you can't expect not to get hurt back another day.

When I have money I care more about cocaine than women. Girls would wanna get to know me and I'l jus ditch them for drugs :/

Ima shooter.. I'n DR I used to steal cars, kidnap people, break in houses anything for money.. But now that im in NYC I know its not worth it..

I sold one of my good friends out for drugs.. now hes crippled for life

I Had a relationship with a prostitude

sounds more like you're bragging than being honest with yourself.

I put myself on a pedestal because of the way I look the things I do and the way I act.

I have an addicting personality to the point were people #$@@ on me, and i'm still willing to be friends with the person/people

I'm a monster when it comes to problems It can never just be a fist fight. I always HAVE to see blood, But then again I'm scared of getting hurt and when you hurt someone you can't expect not to get hurt back another day.

When I have money I care more about cocaine than women. Girls would wanna get to know me and I'l jus ditch them for drugs :/

Ima shooter.. I'n DR I used to steal cars, kidnap people, break in houses anything for money.. But now that im in NYC I know its not worth it..

Originally Posted by Club29

sounds more like ducktales than being honest with NT

Originally Posted by Club29

sounds more like ducktales than being honest with NT

I dated the woman of my dreams in college, and now we're not even on speaking terms. During the college years I was naive and wanted to mess with side chicks and now I'm lonely as ever!

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Hindsight is 20/20, so if I ever come across another like her, I'll be sure not to @#^% up.

I dated the woman of my dreams in college, and now we're not even on speaking terms. During the college years I was naive and wanted to mess with side chicks and now I'm lonely as ever!

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Hindsight is 20/20, so if I ever come across another like her, I'll be sure not to @#^% up.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I pretty much +$%$%# my life over.....and i will be stepping on eggshells for the next 4 years....[/color]

what happened, thig?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]suspended sentence.........[/color]

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I pretty much +$%$%# my life over.....and i will be stepping on eggshells for the next 4 years....[/color]

what happened, thig?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]suspended sentence.........[/color]

I feel there's a crap load of things wrong with me(medically), but I don't care enough to do anything about it. I don't care enough to talk to anyone about it. I just don't care. I'm basically committing suicide.

I feel there's a crap load of things wrong with me(medically), but I don't care enough to do anything about it. I don't care enough to talk to anyone about it. I just don't care. I'm basically committing suicide.

I don't care about literally anything except basketball and the only reason I'm even in college
Is to play

I'm OD lazy about everything else especially school

I can't save money for my life

I have a great gf, never cheated but all I do is flirt with other women

I have not the slightest clue on what I wanna do with my life

Because I think I know everything I could of been a junior in college
With great grades but I'm reduced to a struggling sophmore

I don't care about literally anything except basketball and the only reason I'm even in college
Is to play

I'm OD lazy about everything else especially school

I can't save money for my life

I have a great gf, never cheated but all I do is flirt with other women

I have not the slightest clue on what I wanna do with my life

Because I think I know everything I could of been a junior in college
With great grades but I'm reduced to a struggling sophmore

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I'm kind of guilty of this too.
My mother finds it absolutely ******ed that I pay for Health Insurance through my job and rarely ever go to the doctor.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I'm kind of guilty of this too.
My mother finds it absolutely ******ed that I pay for Health Insurance through my job and rarely ever go to the doctor.

I feel that the light at the end of tunnel will never happen. I try my best, but it seems it's not good enough. I have a lot of good things in my life right now, but I always have in the back of my mind that those things will leave. So I'm usually prepared for the worse of any situation.

I feel that the light at the end of tunnel will never happen. I try my best, but it seems it's not good enough. I have a lot of good things in my life right now, but I always have in the back of my mind that those things will leave. So I'm usually prepared for the worse of any situation.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

- I have no desire to bust my *%$ for anything other than lifting at this point.

- Just want to be by myself most of the time.

- would abuse the hell out of psychoactive drugs if I had a supplier.

30t6p3b.gif
Son Ive been laughin at your avy for like 5 min now
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I have no desire to bust my *%$ for anything other than lifting at this point.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
same
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom