+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I lost my drive for anything a while back. I can pinpoint the exact moment, lying in a jail cell after living basically a clean life but ending up here anyways realizing none of this %+%# really matters.

i procrastinate to no end
i appear to come as having a sense of self entitlement
i'm aware that i have immense potential to accomplish great feats but i don't strive for it
i am too scared of being hurt to allow myself to get close to anyone
i always expect the worse from people, and sadly, they never disappoint me.

i procrastinate to no end
i appear to come as having a sense of self entitlement
i'm aware that i have immense potential to accomplish great feats but i don't strive for it
i am too scared of being hurt to allow myself to get close to anyone
i always expect the worse from people, and sadly, they never disappoint me.

Im a hard worker and will work to no end when it best suits me. People see me as lazy and selfish, Maybe I am.
I just dont see the point of me working 110% for someone whos working 60% making more then me.
Honestly feel I dont belong in this word knowing I'm probably going to spend all my life making someone else rich.

Im a hard worker and will work to no end when it best suits me. People see me as lazy and selfish, Maybe I am.
I just dont see the point of me working 110% for someone whos working 60% making more then me.
Honestly feel I dont belong in this word knowing I'm probably going to spend all my life making someone else rich.

I'm not as aggressive as I should be...I'm too nice.

I almost always make that one purchase I regret making..when I should've put the money toward something more essential

I tend to be too brutally honest with people I know sometimes

I get defensive way too easily

I never admit when I'm wrong..I'll say I'm wrong, but I'm not actually admitting it.

I tend to get depressed when it comes to certain things

I'm at the point where I wanna just take the next step and settle down with somebody and start a family.

I'm not as aggressive as I should be...I'm too nice.

I almost always make that one purchase I regret making..when I should've put the money toward something more essential

I tend to be too brutally honest with people I know sometimes

I get defensive way too easily

I never admit when I'm wrong..I'll say I'm wrong, but I'm not actually admitting it.

I tend to get depressed when it comes to certain things

I'm at the point where I wanna just take the next step and settle down with somebody and start a family.

-im very bitter towards women i act like tucker max friend i cant remember his name but the one that stays shutting down chicks..............smh

-im very bitter towards women i act like tucker max friend i cant remember his name but the one that stays shutting down chicks..............smh

Just turned 18 a couple weeks ago, and i feel like im not ready for the real worldConfession thread in disguise?

Just turned 18 a couple weeks ago, and i feel like im not ready for the real worldConfession thread in disguise?

- The person I don't like the most out of anyone in my life is my brother. I can see through dudes act and know that he's such a selfish person and only cares about himself.. Type of dude that hypes himself up with everything but didn't even walk at graduation. son had to take a summer class then get a diploma and has been out of HS for a year and still talks about going D1 in football
- I didn't care at all about schoolwork my first 2 years in High School & am just now getting all A's & B's but I fear its too late for me and I won't be able to get into any colleges smh.
- I don't acknowledge my stepdad because everything with him is a chore or work so in my family they think I hate him or something.. I'll do work but thats it. No small talk
- I'm in love w/ my girlfriend but I lust my ex because I never got to smash & its one of those things that you never got to do that ya just wanna do.
- I flirt with girls but I would never cheat on my girl. Shes too good for me
pimp.gif
80/20 rule
- People tend to not take me seriously until something happens that I prove myself. I feel like i'm not respected enough.
- In all honesty though, I think i'm one of the best people I know. Like I think i'm a great person & I get love from a lot of people but who knows.. Bias opinion

#rant

- The person I don't like the most out of anyone in my life is my brother. I can see through dudes act and know that he's such a selfish person and only cares about himself.. Type of dude that hypes himself up with everything but didn't even walk at graduation. son had to take a summer class then get a diploma and has been out of HS for a year and still talks about going D1 in football
- I didn't care at all about schoolwork my first 2 years in High School & am just now getting all A's & B's but I fear its too late for me and I won't be able to get into any colleges smh.
- I don't acknowledge my stepdad because everything with him is a chore or work so in my family they think I hate him or something.. I'll do work but thats it. No small talk
- I'm in love w/ my girlfriend but I lust my ex because I never got to smash & its one of those things that you never got to do that ya just wanna do.
- I flirt with girls but I would never cheat on my girl. Shes too good for me
pimp.gif
80/20 rule
- People tend to not take me seriously until something happens that I prove myself. I feel like i'm not respected enough.
- In all honesty though, I think i'm one of the best people I know. Like I think i'm a great person & I get love from a lot of people but who knows.. Bias opinion

#rant

Back
Top Bottom