+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

- I hide smoking herbs from my girlfriend because she resents it and it hurts her whenever she knows I did it
- The gift & curse of being nice smh

- I hide smoking herbs from my girlfriend because she resents it and it hurts her whenever she knows I did it
- The gift & curse of being nice smh

I put myself on a pedestal because of the way I look the things I do and the way I act.

I have an addicting personality to the point were people #$@@ on me, and i'm still willing to be friends with the person/people

I'm a monster when it comes to problems It can never just be a fist fight. I always HAVE to see blood, But then again I'm scared of getting hurt and when you hurt someone you can't expect not to get hurt back another day.

When I have money I care more about cocaine than women. Girls would wanna get to know me and I'l jus ditch them for drugs :/

Ima shooter.. I'n DR I used to steal cars, kidnap people, break in houses anything for money.. But now that im in NYC I know its not worth it..

I sold one of my good friends out for drugs.. now hes crippled for life

I Had a relationship with a prostitude

I put myself on a pedestal because of the way I look the things I do and the way I act.

I have an addicting personality to the point were people #$@@ on me, and i'm still willing to be friends with the person/people

I'm a monster when it comes to problems It can never just be a fist fight. I always HAVE to see blood, But then again I'm scared of getting hurt and when you hurt someone you can't expect not to get hurt back another day.

When I have money I care more about cocaine than women. Girls would wanna get to know me and I'l jus ditch them for drugs :/

Ima shooter.. I'n DR I used to steal cars, kidnap people, break in houses anything for money.. But now that im in NYC I know its not worth it..

I sold one of my good friends out for drugs.. now hes crippled for life

I Had a relationship with a prostitude

Yo StaYSMacKed, I don't know you personally nor your circumstances...

But you should get some help for you addiction, man.

Yo StaYSMacKed, I don't know you personally nor your circumstances...

But you should get some help for you addiction, man.

I give true friendship away to people who dont deserve it and I get f'd over in the end.

I cant trust a woman in a relationship because of what the mother of my child put me through.

Im too damn lazy for my own good.

Im less than a semester away from having a degree but im too lazy to just go out and do it.

I think im beginning to have a drinking problem.

I give true friendship away to people who dont deserve it and I get f'd over in the end.

I cant trust a woman in a relationship because of what the mother of my child put me through.

Im too damn lazy for my own good.

Im less than a semester away from having a degree but im too lazy to just go out and do it.

I think im beginning to have a drinking problem.

I give my friendship and trust away to easily...especially females friends and have paid for it in the long run.

I rather be a follower, less work

I am to lazy to suceed.

I feel like everything in life is meaningless and vag, ps3, and shoes is all i need to be happy.

Anxious to meet God because i have a ****load of questions...i hope he got al day to listen and answer.

I give my friendship and trust away to easily...especially females friends and have paid for it in the long run.

I rather be a follower, less work

I am to lazy to suceed.

I feel like everything in life is meaningless and vag, ps3, and shoes is all i need to be happy.

Anxious to meet God because i have a ****load of questions...i hope he got al day to listen and answer.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Im a person with with a mask on that never shows his true self.

Dexter Morgan 
....is that you?

bc416113946932fbc2505495974a05f8e7451fbc_r.jpg

I'm very pessimistic.  I expect the worst out of anything and anyone besides my family.  Things could be going fantastic for me, and I would still have that thought in the back of my mind like "Some bull#&$& is probably going to happen pretty soon".

I'm very pessimistic.  I expect the worst out of anything and anyone besides my family.  Things could be going fantastic for me, and I would still have that thought in the back of my mind like "Some bull#&$& is probably going to happen pretty soon".

Originally Posted by wanksta23

just had the best date ever last night
pimp.gif
hahhaa THIS...alot of people just post the negative about themselves...what about the positives.

-woke up this morning felt like it was a good day...and it's going to be a good day no matter what I do.
- I felt like I was slightly on the verge of insanity last night trying to wrap my head around all the things i've meditated about for the past couple months...so I
pimp.gif
 watched the nbc lineup on thursday nights followed by the jersey shore finale...laughed my !#* off a bit and enjoyed myself.

-I feel like I don;t know anything about anything because every moment in our lives we have no answer as to why we exist...but i believe the secret is that we just do...we only know things from experience...we don;t know how computers work if we never made one with our own hands...we never know if things like time really exist...but what we do know is what we're feeling at this exact moment...that is the truth.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

just had the best date ever last night
pimp.gif
hahhaa THIS...alot of people just post the negative about themselves...what about the positives.

-woke up this morning felt like it was a good day...and it's going to be a good day no matter what I do.
- I felt like I was slightly on the verge of insanity last night trying to wrap my head around all the things i've meditated about for the past couple months...so I
pimp.gif
 watched the nbc lineup on thursday nights followed by the jersey shore finale...laughed my !#* off a bit and enjoyed myself.

-I feel like I don;t know anything about anything because every moment in our lives we have no answer as to why we exist...but i believe the secret is that we just do...we only know things from experience...we don;t know how computers work if we never made one with our own hands...we never know if things like time really exist...but what we do know is what we're feeling at this exact moment...that is the truth.

i want everything but need nothing
ill prolly never have kids or find love
im my own worst enemy
i can never catch a break
i will die alone too soon

Back
Top Bottom