The 5 Richest counties in the US...vol. NoVA STAND UP!!

The thing is, people keep moving further and further away from DC (while commuting to the city for work) because of how much property you can get at a fraction of the price in comparison to places in Fairfax/Arlington. If you're out in Loudon, you're looking at a 45 minute ride to DC WITHOUT traffic. I bet some counties further south of Loudon will creep into that top-10 in the next couple of years of so.

Where is Falls Church county?! First time hearing this lol.

Same thing as the City of Falls Church. 

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

fairfield county isnt there cuz of bridgeport and stamford i bet
laugh.gif

Have you been to Stamford?? Long ridge, high ridge, north Stamford?
yeah i've been. it's not up to par with the rest of fairfield county. greenwich, new canaan, darien, westport, wilton, etc. are what people associated with FC.....bridgeport and stamford not so much.
not saying there aren't nice parts but the median incomes there are much lower.

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

fairfield county isnt there cuz of bridgeport and stamford i bet
laugh.gif

Have you been to Stamford?? Long ridge, high ridge, north Stamford?
yeah i've been. it's not up to par with the rest of fairfield county. greenwich, new canaan, darien, westport, wilton, etc. are what people associated with FC.....bridgeport and stamford not so much.
not saying there aren't nice parts but the median incomes there are much lower.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, say if I stay in this area when I get older and I don't live in Fairfax county, but I want to send my kids to school out there. What should I do?
As a black male who went to Fairfax County schools, trust me, its not all its cracked up to be.

Ok, say if I stay in this area when I get older and I don't live in Fairfax county, but I want to send my kids to school out there. What should I do?
As a black male who went to Fairfax County schools, trust me, its not all its cracked up to be.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Depends on what part of the county you go to school in....there are some crappy parts. 

Depends on what part of the county you go to school in....there are some crappy parts. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I was referring to the blatant racism that goes on.

Do tell.

Do tell.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money
That is more so done in Southern VA. 7 Cities area. Not really Northern, VA.

yerp. the REAL va..NoVa is considered DC to me, 2 whole different worlds.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money
That is more so done in Southern VA. 7 Cities area. Not really Northern, VA.

yerp. the REAL va..NoVa is considered DC to me, 2 whole different worlds.

The thing is, people keep moving further and further away from DC (while commuting to the city for work) because of how much property you can get at a fraction of the price in comparison to places in Fairfax/Arlington. If you're out in Loudon, you're looking at a 45 minute ride to DC WITHOUT traffic. I bet some counties further south of Loudon will creep into that top-10 in the next couple of years of so.

Traffic is crazy in this area. I'd rather pay the premium than live further out and come up 66 or 95.

Traffic is crazy in this area. I'd rather pay the premium than live further out and come up 66 or 95.

but at the end of the day you still in the boonies where no stars, athletes or generally bad ++#%#++ live, visit or ever want to go.

and those figures are inflated by the millionaires and billionaire (singular) that live in that county.

*+%* if pasadena didnt have projects we would be number 1.

Back
Top Bottom