The 5 Richest counties in the US...vol. NoVA STAND UP!!

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I read this earlier today. NoVa and Howard county been winning.

Whatever happened to MoCo
frown.gif
frown.gif
 falling behind

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

i dont believe that......theres no way fairfield county, CT is not in there

i was just gonna type this.
im from CT myself..........find it hard to believe were not on here at all especially fairfield 203

This is from Wiki....(i'll try to look for another source)

The median income for a household in the county was $65,249, and the median income for a family was $77,690.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

i dont believe that......theres no way fairfield county, CT is not in there

i was just gonna type this.
im from CT myself..........find it hard to believe were not on here at all especially fairfield 203

This is from Wiki....(i'll try to look for another source)

The median income for a household in the county was $65,249, and the median income for a family was $77,690.

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

That is more so done in Southern VA. 7 Cities area. Not really Northern, VA.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

That is more so done in Southern VA. 7 Cities area. Not really Northern, VA.

I've lived in Howard County (Columbia) for a while but I never understood why people would want to live there unless they work close by. Great schools and all as mentioned (only benefit I can see), but its terribly inconvenient in terms of location. A majority of the residents commute to DC for work and travel time takes 1.5 hours + (6:30 am for mornings or 4:00 pm in afternoon) by car to travel no more then 30 miles. A good amount go towards Baltimore for work, which makes sense to live in HoCo, because that takes no more than 25 mins rush hour traffic. I guess I'll never figure it out...

I've lived in Howard County (Columbia) for a while but I never understood why people would want to live there unless they work close by. Great schools and all as mentioned (only benefit I can see), but its terribly inconvenient in terms of location. A majority of the residents commute to DC for work and travel time takes 1.5 hours + (6:30 am for mornings or 4:00 pm in afternoon) by car to travel no more then 30 miles. A good amount go towards Baltimore for work, which makes sense to live in HoCo, because that takes no more than 25 mins rush hour traffic. I guess I'll never figure it out...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

100k is considered rich? WAT.

Is that all together too? Lol

You sound really uneducated right now. 

Median at 100k is pretty damn high. 
Definition:

Median income is the amount which divides the income distribution into two equal groups, half having income above that amount, and half having income below that amount. Mean income (average) is the amount obtained by dividing the total aggregate income of a group by the number of units in that group. The means and medians for households and families are based on all households and families. Means and medians for people are based on people 15 years old and over with income.[sup][1][/sup]

thank you...you beat me to it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

100k is considered rich? WAT.

Is that all together too? Lol

You sound really uneducated right now. 

Median at 100k is pretty damn high. 
Definition:

Median income is the amount which divides the income distribution into two equal groups, half having income above that amount, and half having income below that amount. Mean income (average) is the amount obtained by dividing the total aggregate income of a group by the number of units in that group. The means and medians for households and families are based on all households and families. Means and medians for people are based on people 15 years old and over with income.[sup][1][/sup]

thank you...you beat me to it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

fairfield county isnt there cuz of bridgeport and stamford i bet
laugh.gif

Have you been to Stamford?? Long ridge, high ridge, north Stamford?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No wonder the people that work in DC are so disconnected from the what's going on in the rest of the U.S.  Their wallets haven't suffered a bit through the recession.

No wonder the people that work in DC are so disconnected from the what's going on in the rest of the U.S.  Their wallets haven't suffered a bit through the recession.

The thing is, people keep moving further and further away from DC (while commuting to the city for work) because of how much property you can get at a fraction of the price in comparison to places in Fairfax/Arlington. If you're out in Loudon, you're looking at a 45 minute ride to DC WITHOUT traffic. I bet some counties further south of Loudon will creep into that top-10 in the next couple of years of so.

Where is Falls Church county?! First time hearing this lol.

Same thing as the City of Falls Church. 

Back
Top Bottom