The 5 Richest counties in the US...vol. NoVA STAND UP!!

My dream was to live in Pentagon Row since we moved her. Over the weekend I was bored and finally looked at the prices. Dream deferred.
laugh.gif
 A one BR/BT was 1900. A friend said she pays less than that in her mortgage around that area.

I really just wanna be near the metro. I hate riding the bus but I'd take it if it meant I'd have to drive a lot less.

DC from woodbridge is definitely doable. You can catch the bus or slug it. My dad did it. My brother caught the bus to Arlington. My mom is the only one that always drove out there for work.

My dream was to live in Pentagon Row since we moved her. Over the weekend I was bored and finally looked at the prices. Dream deferred.
laugh.gif
 A one BR/BT was 1900. A friend said she pays less than that in her mortgage around that area.

I really just wanna be near the metro. I hate riding the bus but I'd take it if it meant I'd have to drive a lot less.

DC from woodbridge is definitely doable. You can catch the bus or slug it. My dad did it. My brother caught the bus to Arlington. My mom is the only one that always drove out there for work.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Put em up

but at the end of the day you still in the boonies where no stars, athletes or generally bad ++#%#++ live, visit or ever want to go.

and those figures are inflated by the millionaires and billionaire (singular) that live in that county.

*+%* if pasadena didnt have projects we would be number 1.

laugh.gif
at u acting like superstars and major star are breaking down the doors to get to Pasadena. Boy stop ain't nobody dying to live in Pasadena.This clown said if Pasadena didn't have project they would be on the list, knock it off champ

but at the end of the day you still in the boonies where no stars, athletes or generally bad ++#%#++ live, visit or ever want to go.

and those figures are inflated by the millionaires and billionaire (singular) that live in that county.

*+%* if pasadena didnt have projects we would be number 1.

laugh.gif
at u acting like superstars and major star are breaking down the doors to get to Pasadena. Boy stop ain't nobody dying to live in Pasadena.This clown said if Pasadena didn't have project they would be on the list, knock it off champ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

I lived in Avalon @ Arlington Square (which is right behind Pentagon Row) back in 2005, and my rent back then for a 1BR/1BA was $1650 (850 square feet)....rent prices were INSANE. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

I lived in Avalon @ Arlington Square (which is right behind Pentagon Row) back in 2005, and my rent back then for a 1BR/1BA was $1650 (850 square feet)....rent prices were INSANE. 

Originally Posted by dukeben18

The article is talking about Falls Church City.

Falls Church High Schoool is in Fairfax County. George Mason High School, which serves Falls Church City, is one of the top rated high schools in the country.
I know, I live and went to school there; that was the point I was trying to make
laugh.gif
That it's ironic that Falls Church is #1 in median household income (so people unfamiliar with the area would assume that Falls Church HS would be full of rich kids) and yet the HS that shares its name is actually in Fairfax and considered one of the poorer schools in Fairfax county. 

Originally Posted by dukeben18

The article is talking about Falls Church City.

Falls Church High Schoool is in Fairfax County. George Mason High School, which serves Falls Church City, is one of the top rated high schools in the country.
I know, I live and went to school there; that was the point I was trying to make
laugh.gif
That it's ironic that Falls Church is #1 in median household income (so people unfamiliar with the area would assume that Falls Church HS would be full of rich kids) and yet the HS that shares its name is actually in Fairfax and considered one of the poorer schools in Fairfax county. 

Originally Posted by toughmoney

yeah custom plates only $10 and can get a new one every month if you want to.
My aunt lives in NoVa and works for Freddie Mac...... she makes over $100,000. Which is crazy cash to at least 90% of the jobs in 757.lol She's about to move to virginia beach and her pay will drop drastically. She doesn't seem too worried about it since she's bored out there and want to be closer to family.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR AUNT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONT LET HER MOVE DOWN HERE.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

yeah custom plates only $10 and can get a new one every month if you want to.
My aunt lives in NoVa and works for Freddie Mac...... she makes over $100,000. Which is crazy cash to at least 90% of the jobs in 757.lol She's about to move to virginia beach and her pay will drop drastically. She doesn't seem too worried about it since she's bored out there and want to be closer to family.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR AUNT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONT LET HER MOVE DOWN HERE.

pimp.gif
 another fairfield county NTer checking in.... from the "poor" part though 
they don't call it the gold coast for nothin fellas

pimp.gif
 another fairfield county NTer checking in.... from the "poor" part though 
they don't call it the gold coast for nothin fellas

laugh.gif
Lol ok bro. you right. why live next to the Rose Bowl when you could live next to the feds.
and the annual NOVA wine spritzer *@%!$ on the Rose Parade.

you right. you right. i could go on and on with alot of celebs and stuff but who cares.

ima go skiing and surf in the same day. you... just go pick potatoes or whatever they do in VA.

laugh.gif
Lol ok bro. you right. why live next to the Rose Bowl when you could live next to the feds.

you right. you right. i could go on and on with alot of celebs and stuff but who cares.

ima go skiing and surf in the same day. you... just go pick potatoes or whatever they do in VA.

but im not from VA, just very familiar with the DC area...i actually lived in LA for 3 years so i know Pasadena isnt nothing to talk about. so you need to stop it.

but im not from VA, just very familiar with the DC area...i actually lived in LA for 3 years so i know Pasadena isnt nothing to talk about. so you need to stop it.

In California we have some very, very wealthy zip codes but every county in the Los Angeles or San Francisco metro areas have some wealthy areas and some working class, if not very poor areas. Los Angeles County as Beverly Hills and Bel Air but it also has Compton and Watts. Ventura County has affluent places in the Eastern Hills but it has poor farming towns and urban poverty in Oxnard. Even Orange County, the iconic for Southern Californian hedonism and affluence, has very rough neighborhoods in Santa Ana and Costa Mesa, that counter the wealth in New Port or Laguna.

What this survey of median income on a county by county basis tells me is that while big government liberals will talk a lot about equality, the way they live is in a manner that is very sheltered where they keep the "rabble" out of entire cities and counties. Furthermore, because they is no major financial or technological center of development, most of these high median incomes come from the fact that the Federal Government is too big and is out of touch with the real Economy and dare I say it, the real America.

This data, combined with the fact that the DC metro area is the only metro area to see an increase in home prices since 2008, serves as evidence to me that for many who work in DC, the economic downturn has been entirely abstract and has been, in the words of Rahm Emanuel, a "crisis" that should be allowed to "go to waste."

In California we have some very, very wealthy zip codes but every county in the Los Angeles or San Francisco metro areas have some wealthy areas and some working class, if not very poor areas. Los Angeles County as Beverly Hills and Bel Air but it also has Compton and Watts. Ventura County has affluent places in the Eastern Hills but it has poor farming towns and urban poverty in Oxnard. Even Orange County, the iconic for Southern Californian hedonism and affluence, has very rough neighborhoods in Santa Ana and Costa Mesa, that counter the wealth in New Port or Laguna.

What this survey of median income on a county by county basis tells me is that while big government liberals will talk a lot about equality, the way they live is in a manner that is very sheltered where they keep the "rabble" out of entire cities and counties. Furthermore, because they is no major financial or technological center of development, most of these high median incomes come from the fact that the Federal Government is too big and is out of touch with the real Economy and dare I say it, the real America.

This data, combined with the fact that the DC metro area is the only metro area to see an increase in home prices since 2008, serves as evidence to me that for many who work in DC, the economic downturn has been entirely abstract and has been, in the words of Rahm Emanuel, a "crisis" that should be allowed to "go to waste."

Back
Top Bottom