The 48 Laws of Power

Cop the book. Worth the read.

It's really a guide on how to maniuplate others, obtain power, keep power, keep your emotions/feelings suprpressed, and navigate this two faced world we live in.

It's a true fact this world is two faced and superficial, and as much as I love to say with confidence that love and understanding will be enough to thrive in this sinful world it's not. Adopting some of these principals seem to hold advantages in not being the one getting taking advantage of.

This book is fire. Easily in top 3-5. Just the history alone makes it worthwhile.

Never outshine the master had probably my favorite anecdote

Law 27

Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following

People have an overwhelming desire to believe in something. Become the focal point of such desire by offering them a cause, a new faith to follow. Keep your words vague but full of promise; emphasize enthusiasm over rationality and clear thinking. Give your new disciples rituals to perform, ask them to make sacrifices on your behalf. In the absence of organized religion and grand causes, your new belief system will bring you untold power. :nerd:

Law 27

People have an overwhelming desire to believe in something. Become the focal point of such desire by offering them a cause, a new faith to follow. Keep your words vague but full of promise; emphasize enthusiasm over rationality and clear thinking. Give your new disciples rituals to perform, ask them to make sacrifices on your behalf. In the absence of organized religion and grand causes, your new belief system will bring you untold power.
nerd.gif
Use absence to create respect and honor

I could go on all day this book is too ill.

Law 27
People have an overwhelming desire to believe in something. Become the focal point of such desire by offering them a cause, a new faith to follow. Keep your words vague but full of promise; emphasize enthusiasm over rationality and clear thinking. Give your new disciples rituals to perform, ask them to make sacrifices on your behalf. In the absence of organized religion and grand causes, your new belief system will bring you untold power. :nerd:

Lil%20B%20MTV%20jan26.JPG

just started reading the Art Of Seduction.. 48 Laws is something i'll highly recommend

I know this has been posted many times but ive never taken the time to read these. Good share op.

Law 27

my favorite. _ was lookin at me funny when I said I wanted to start a new religion :rolleyes

Great book. I read it last year. Some of the laws are kind of grimy though.

It's a grimey world we live in at least you could educate yourself on how to out smart the haters and people who feed off of weaker people.

That ish gotta stop we all need to ban together With these ideals and educate ourselves so we no longer allow the powers to be to pull the wool over our eyes.

If what you want out of life is power over others, this book is for you.
But don't, not even for a second, think that the teachings found in this book will help you become a happier person.

Truth. What might make you even sadder is looking around and seeing the ways they're used every single day...or even that they're necessary and valid at all. Human nature is a ************.

If what you want out of life is power over others, this book is for you.
But don't, not even for a second, think that the teachings found in this book will help you become a happier person.

There comes a time when you get fed up, Hapiness will not be able to pay my light bill, car insurance, rent, etc. I need to have the metal willpower to get my money right then ill be happy. Because I'm broke now and well I'm not happy all the time.. What's there to lose?

Life isn't about being happy all the time I mean that's just how this world is its a cold hearted place that will chew you up and spit you out without notice just a reality check.

Surviving> Happiness

Back
Top Bottom