The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pg dominate teams traditionally don't win

Blake has to be Karl Malone and dj has to turn into kg for them to have a shot

Skip thats you?
tumblr_mgkp88PQH11qcxbquo1_500.gif

There are so many garbage teams in the league that almost all western conference playoff teams will look like world beaters during the regular season.

Last edited:
Clips win 6 outta 7. Beating CHA, DET, UTA, HOU, MIN, MIA and getting blown out by MEM and there supposed to be taken seriuosly? Yeah, ok.

Any other team does this...they're taken seriously. It's the "cool thing" to hate the clippers. I get it.

It's the manner in how they won those games. Very businesslike/efficient approach on both sides of the ball. This is a very dangerous team. Don't let that slow start fool you.

well right there as in in position to move past the second round

then theres getting to the nba finals

then there's actually winning the finals

still a ways to go
Clippers putting together 4 good 7 game series, nah man.

Last edited:
Any other team does this...they're taken seriously. It's the "cool thing" to hate the clippers. I get it.

It's the manner in how they won those games. Very businesslike/efficient approach on both sides of the ball. This is a very dangerous team. Don't let that slow start fool you.

No any other team plays garbage teams and blows them out they'd be called fool's gold. They're 6-4 against the West so far. The East is so bad though that a lot of these teams are going to feast and probably can't wait to go East. Hell even the Lakers and they're a bottom 5 team in the league.

Clips win 6 outta 7. Beating CHA, DET, UTA, HOU, MIN, MIA and getting blown out by MEM and there supposed to be taken seriuosly? Yeah, ok.

just my take...seems like the same team from previous yrs, while their competition has improved their roster. when barnes and jj are your wings, i just cant take you seriously.

Last edited:

Well said. I mean, the Clippers handled, on the road, the same Rockets team that worked the Grizzlies tonight, but they're trash.

you actually have to put in an effort and tanking gameplan to be bad enough to lose to teams like the wolves and pistons

like any .500 level team's gameplan to beat the pistons is probably "show up before tipoff" 

Well said. I mean, the Clippers handled, on the road, the same Rockets team that worked the Grizzlies tonight, but they're trash.
its not a clippers thing though

people are calling the rockets fools gold too, same with the mavs

Any team can wash any team on any given night, that stuff is meaningless.

Unless that team is the 76ers, they can't beat anyone besides a dead tired TWolves squad.

Last edited by a moderator:

They definitely aren't trash

The lakers now we're trash

But they're average
Make the playoffs be out by the first or second round

So MCW is averaging a triple double with 21 PPG in his last three.

He still gets zero respect on this site.

I guess the refs that reviewed Monta's shot either

1. Saw it was 2 steps so they didn't reverse the call 

2. They saw it was 3 steps and just didn't care.

I'm going to go with, option 1.

Last edited:
its not a clippers thing though

people are calling the rockets fools gold too, same with the mavs

Happens more with the Clippers though. And none of the top 8 teams from the West are "fools gold." They're all good teams. Just happens that the conference has a lot of really, really good teams.

Cool, want a cookie for beating the Rockets.

Here...

View media item 1287881
there's a few there in case you get hungry later.

Also forgot to include the W against ORL win in this resurgence by the Clips.

just my take...seems like the same team from previous yrs, while their competition has improved their roster. when barnes and jj are your wings, i just cant take you seriously.

JJ is very capable. He got off to a slow start but he's flat out on fire now and is playing good D. They can become better at the 3..but all they need Matt Barnes to do is keep making off ball cuts..knock down open 3's...and defend.

Aside from the Spurs and OKC...ALL of these teams are virtually unproven by NT's standards. So to Vault the Warriors and Grizz into absolute contender talks, and say the Clips aren't in that stratosphere after 20 games is a bit premature IMO.

They definitely aren't trash

The lakers now we're trash

But they're average
Make the playoffs be out by the first or second round

Only 2 teams can make the conference finals

So is the other 6 avg?

That's not what I said

But the clips are

They'll win plenty of regular season games. But they won't get it done in the playoffs. At least that's what history is telling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom