The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's good with Flip Saunders? Playing washed up vets 30+ minutes while letting the young guys ride the pine, is this guy ******* ******ed? :x

All this Mavs slander. They will be top 4 in the west, come playoff time. beliieeedat

Last edited:
Because they pushed SA to 7 last year means they are a threat this year?

NTLogic :lol:

One of the most efficient offenses in the league, on the brink of being a top 10 defense and probably the 2nd best coach in the league.

How aren't they a threat?

Also, considering that the Spurs literally destroyed everyone else last year, pushing them to 7 was/is pretty impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you need me to explain in depth with synergy charts or something? :lol: Chandler Parsons is an upgrade from VC/Marion and Tyson Chandler > Samuel Dalambert. They're weak in the PG but JJ Barea and Harris is doing work. They improved their roster from last year so I don't see why they would regress...

Kyle O'Quinn

ThriftyLavishAttwatersprairiechicken.gif
:rofl:

I completely agree with them being a threat because they're the most efficient offensive team, top 10 in defense, but not because they pushed the Spurs to 7. Transitive property don't work like that. Rockets swept the Spurs in the regular season pretty convincingly. All about matchups.

Every playoff team is a threat in the west

Every year dudes act like the regular season means anything when it comes to the playoffs

I completely agree with them being a threat because they're the most efficient offensive team, top 10 in defense, but not because they pushed the Spurs to 7. Transitive property don't work like that. Rockets swept the Spurs in the regular season pretty convincingly. All about matchups.

Regular season and playoffs are 2 different animals, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockets example aside, just not a fan of transitive property in sports. It's a road of hypotheticals and frankly it doesn't mean much of anything. I put way more stock into their current offensive efficiency and capability of playing better defense.

Every team in the West is a threat as far as what?

Winning a round or two?

There are only 4 real threats to win the Chip(from the West), so no, not everybody is a threat.

Last edited:
Happy the Sixers finally got one tonight.

And can't wait til we can finally see Noel and Embiid on the floor together

ask the nyets about the heat :lol:

Do you need me to explain in depth with synergy charts or something? :lol: Chandler Parsons is an upgrade from VC/Marion and Tyson Chandler > Samuel Dalambert. They're weak in the PG but JJ Barea and Harris is doing work. They improved their roster from last year so I don't see why they would regress...

is you not gonna include jameer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom