The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting pumped being in 6th place barely one full month into the season. Seems to be the norm though for this year, overreaction central. Continue to cook though.

You think SVG is the right guy? To turn it around I mean
Yeah, I mean the team has been competitive in a lot of games, but they've had some rough 4th quarters. It's gonna take some time to repair the roster, but I think SVG is the right guy to do it, and lead the team going forward. They've gotta try to deal either Josh or Moose around the deadline, especially Moose if he's gonna walk in the offseason.

Getting pumped being in 6th place barely one full month into the season. Seems to be the norm though for this year, overreaction central. Continue to cook though.
What's wrong with being a fan, 1 month into the season?

Should they wait until after AllStar break to start cheering for their team man?

Real talk,

I can't acknowledge the opinion of a fan of a garbage team.

And its 5th homeboy.

You should be familar with spot because its what Lakers are going to finish in the their division and what Florida finished the SEC East last year.

Real talk,

I can't acknowledge the opinion of a fan of a garbage team.

And its 5th homeboy.

You should be familar with spot because its what Lakers are going to finish in the their division and what Florida finished the SEC East last year.
yeessh..

relax all laker fans know we suck and most hope to be bad to get a pick. No need relish the opportunity to remind us we trash 
laugh.gif

on another note, Mavs look good and I've got them out of the west since game 1 of this season

You're clueless.

They're one of the better teams in the league easily.

1 1/2 out of first place and you're giving dudes crap for being excited about their team, :lol:

John Wall Covers SLAM Magazine & Speaks On Unfair Comparisons To Kyrie Irving

View media item 1287774

On Kyrie Irving comparisons:

He’s had great individual success early on in his career, I think the difference is, his first three years, he didn’t ever make the Playoffs, but you didn’t ever hear anybody talk about it. My first three years, I don’t make the Playoffs, it’s, ‘Oh, he’s not a Top 10 point guard, he’s not a Top 25 point guard, he’s not living up to the hype... CONTINUE READING
Source: John Wall Covers SLAM Magazine & Speaks On Unfair Comparisons To Kyrie Irving

John Wall >>>>> Kyrie Irving

Last edited:
Still waiting for sneaker pro to acknowledge that we indeed have a 100 bet on the mavs finishing 4th or better

Last edited:
let them cook man. the mavs are solid. probably the leagues best offense. i personally think that defense will be their downfall, but like i said, let em cook

Still waiting for sneaker pro to acknowledge that we indeed have a 100 bet on the mavs finishing 4th or better

Honestly man I forgot but its on. :smokin

I must be about to die or something because I've either won or I'm on pace to win every bet I've placed on the Mavs and Lions this year. Every single one though. :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly man I forgot but its on. :smokin

I must be about to die or something because I've either won or I'm on pace to win every bet I've placed on the Mavs and Lions this year. Every single one though. :smokin

Good luck my man :pimp:

This bet technically is for next year tho :lol:

Real fans typically cheer their teams whether it's 2 games in, or 2 games left.

What the prob is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom