The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallball ****** sucks. Mike Malone been using Carl Landry at Center sometimes. Pissin me all the way off.  Played small ball the entire second half last night. As you might imagine the Raptors dominated the rebounds and scored in the paint whenever they wanted
So you'd rather see Ryan Hollins? With a Boogie out there's only so much Malone can do.
"First of all" -Chuck, he's been doing the lineup with Landry at Center for a couple weeks now, before Boogie got sick. And the unit gets killed every time

also, last night he had Jason Thompson plastered to the bench the entire 4th quarter. Reggie Evans/Derrick Williams was the front court 
sick.gif

Congrats to Philly but the fact that they struggled to beat a crap TWolves team that was playing for the 3rd time in 4 nights should tell is how truly awful this team actually is.

Man, I really hope my Pistons don't let the Sixers get that second win on them. The struggle is real this season once more.

Why it gotta be Shoeking's man Juice?

(Not serious- that was actually very good D. Just a better shot).

He looks like he's playing out of his mind...

All you advanced stats guys.. Is Monta playing the best ball of his career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom