The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all and this conference finals BS lol. Just getting there and getting swept is like a trophy.

Grizzlies, Clippers, Warriors, Rockets, Mavericks or Blazers haven't won a game in the conference the past 3 years. So they're all in the same boat.

We'll see come May.

But theirs only 4 threats in the west :rofl:

So MCW is averaging a triple double with 21 PPG in his last three.

He still gets zero respect on this site.

He sucks and his team is d-league status, what respect do you want? :lol:

Lin gets no respect and hes done more than MCW especially during linsanity

Mavs, Warriors, Spurs, thunder if healthy

That's all.

Based off 1 month
Nah.
Based off the foundation dude.
I'm confused now.
He said based of 1 month.

I said no, it's based off of the foundation of those teams, not how well they played this first month, Hell, OKC might not even make it. 

They are a still a threat if they do.

My 4 were the same before the season even started. And they haven't changed yet.

:rofl: They killing me with Shaqtin a fool on NBAtv man :rofl: :lol:

Vince G. out here got me dying. First it was the hammer dance now son doing the shmurda dance :smh: :lol: :rofl: This is some NBA on TNT comedy quality.

Schroder is growing up so quickly.

My other favorite player from last year's class, Gobert: six points (2-2, 2-2), seven rebounds and three blocks in 12! minutes.

Last edited:

My other favorite player from last year's class, Gobert: six points (2-2, 2-2), seven rebounds and three blocks in 12 minutes tonight.

I thought Gobert would eat all of Kanters minutes by years end. Guy is really effective when he gets in the game. Love what I see from him.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/12/03/blogtable-the-leagues-best-2-guards/?cid=nba_12_facebook_L

roll.gif
at ranking top SGs under 35

trying to avoid the rage of kobe fans after leaving him off the top sg list 
nerd.gif

He sucks and his team is d-league status, what respect do you want? :lol:

Lin gets no respect and hes done more than MCW especially during linsanity

Bro what? I don't even know where to start with a response for that.

My other favorite player from last year's class, Gobert: six points (2-2, 2-2), seven rebounds and three blocks in 12! minutes.

Gobert has insane potential. Jazz need to make some moves asap. Gobert and Exum need more burn to show what they can really do.

******* Monta's traveling *** man :smh: :smh: Good shot though. Monta is a special kind of talent. His Career rejuvenation with Dallas has been a sight to behold. My brother Juice hate it had to be him amn.

This contender talk though... Doesn't make sense for Dallas, Golden State, Portland, Houston, Memphis, to all be contenders for this year's title but for the Clippers to not be. Won't list OKC because they won't make it due to how bad the east is. As I've said before, the regular season with this Clippers team (or any of these aforementioned teams) the regular season doesn't matter it'll come down to home court and match ups. All of these teams in the past 3 years or so have in my eyes done enough to be afforded leniency with their regular season performance. When it comes to the West, all of these teams are pretty elite in that they all will probably win 50 games. With that, I don't pay too much attention to their opponent as much as I pay attention to how they are playing. I even pay more attention to how they are playing than the results. These teams are 50 win teams, the results will take care of themselves, it's all about how they are playing in April heading into the postseason.

For the record, all of those teams are contenders. Just because they get bounced in the first or second round, doesn't make them not contenders. That's silly. You can't not win 56, and 57 games with two top 10 talents and "not" be a contender. You may not think they can go far in the playoffs, but they absolutely have the talent and roster to do so and for that reason alone the clips are a threat. Same goes for Portland, Houston, Dallas, GSW, and memphis.

******* Monta's traveling *** man :smh: :smh: Good shot though. Monta is a special kind of talent. His Career rejuvenation with Dallas has been a sight to behold. My brother Juice hate it had to be him amn.

This contender talk though... Doesn't make sense for Dallas, Golden State, Portland, Houston, Memphis, to all be contenders for this year's title but for the Clippers to not be. Won't list OKC because they won't make it due to how bad the east is. As I've said before, the regular season with this Clippers team (or any of these aforementioned teams) the regular season doesn't matter it'll come down to home court and match ups. All of these teams in the past 3 years or so have in my eyes done enough to be afforded leniency with their regular season performance. When it comes to the West, all of these teams are pretty elite in that they all will probably win 50 games. With that, I don't pay too much attention to their opponent as much as I pay attention to how they are playing. I even pay more attention to how they are playing than the results. These teams are 50 win teams, the results will take care of themselves, it's all about how they are playing in April heading into the postseason.

For the record, all of those teams are contenders. Just because they get bounced in the first or second round, doesn't make them not contenders. That's silly. You can't not win 56, and 57 games with two top 10 talents and "not" be a contender. You may not think they can go far in the playoffs, but they absolutely have the talent and roster to do so and for that reason alone the clips are a threat. Same goes for Portland, Houston, Dallas, GSW, and memphis.

Preach!

They don't hear you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom