The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say I'm not the only one who noticed he was pretty much a regular at the Cheese Stake Shop on Lake Merritt Ave those first couple of years. :rofl:

:nerd:

I'll have to hit up that place next time I'm in the Bay Area. Love a good cheesesteak and they're hard to come by in Cali sometimes.

Let's just say I'm not the only one who noticed he was pretty much a regular at the Cheese Stake Shop on Lake Merritt Ave those first couple of years.
roll.gif
nerd.gif

I'll have to hit up that place next time I'm in the Bay Area. Love a good cheesesteak and they're hard to come by in Cali sometimes.
Well it's actually the only place I've ever had a cheese steak so I wouldn't know how it compares but if you're used to authentic east coast cheese steaks you might be terribly disappointed. To me they're definitely smackin though. 

And damn I didn't realize how stockerish that sounded until after I posted. 
laugh.gif

But about the whole small kitchen thing, I remember reading that Steph hated living in San Francisco and there was a quote about how he was a country boy at heart and less was more or something. 

Last edited:

Let's just say I'm not the only one who noticed he was pretty much a regular at the Cheese Stake Shop on Lake Merritt Ave those first couple of years. :rofl:

:nerd:

Well it's actually the only place I've ever had a cheese steak so I wouldn't know how it compares but if you're used to authentic east coast cheese steaks you might be terribly disappointed. To me they're definitely smackin though. 

And damn I didn't realize how stockerish that sounded until after I posted. :lol:  

But about the whole small kitchen thing, I remember reading that Steph hated living in San Francisco and there was a quote about how he was a country boy at heart and less was more or something. 

Never seen that one on NT before :lol: :lol:

Speaking of, for all you people who complain about no flex scheduling, the Knicks got dropped from another ESPN game. December 16th will be Grizzlies-Warriors instead of Knicks-Mavs. Second time the Knicks have been bumped this season.

That knicks disrespect :smh:

But somehow nba tv can never do this

http://giant.gfycat.com/WatchfulMindlessAmericanbittern.gif [IMG]

who can make this into an avy for me?

Last edited:
That knicks disrespect :smh:

But somehow nba tv can never do this

Actually, NBA TV does switch games, you just never hear about it because it usually doesn't involve a marquee match-up. I think they just picked up OKC-Philly for this Friday lol. Why, I have no idea.

Part of the reason for NBA TV not switching games is because it would defeat the purpose of League Pass entirely. If NBA TV just put the best game on every night, there'd be no point in even offering the service. Plus, you'd have a lot of upset owners whose teams may not get much (or any) exposure on ESPN or TNT, but do have a couple guaranteed slots on NBA TV.

A few restaurants started doing "Philly Cheese Steaks" here in New Zealand.

They look like this

Does that even look remotely close to an authentic east coast cheese steak

missing out fam 

Pat's or Geno's?
neither fam gotta make your way up to South St and hit up Jims or ishkabibbles

Pats and Genos has to much fat in the meat and dont cut it the way i like

Chopped meat >>>

Wiz wit out

I been saying Jim's is the truth for the longest. So much better than Pat's or Geno's.

A few restaurants started doing "Philly Cheese Steaks" here in New Zealand.

They look like this

View media item 1286962

Does that even look remotely close to an authentic east coast cheese steak

:wow: :wow: at them passing that off as a cheesesteak in other countries. They need to call that something else completely so when you come to the states you're not shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom