The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A few restaurants started doing "Philly Cheese Steaks" here in New Zealand.

They look like this

Does that even look remotely close to an authentic east coast cheese steak
This is almost as bad as the time I went into a Chinese food store and saw a white guy in the back cooking. Turned around and walked right out.

This is almost as bad as the time I went into a Chinese food store and saw a white guy in the back cooking. Turned around and walked right out.
mean.gif
only chinese ppl can make americanized chinese food
whenever I step into a Panda Express or a Mongolian BBQ its usually a Mexican dude cooking 
laugh.gif

What I find hilarious is that no place in the U.S. would market that sandwich as a "cheesesteak." It would be an "organic steak sandwich on artisan bread with farm fresh lettuce."

whenever I step into a Panda Express or a Mongolian BBQ its usually a Mexican dude cooking :lol:

Dis. Honestly it doesn't matter much who's cooking cause restaurants these days seem to get their food from the same place, even non chain places. Like all the Japanese restaurants in Orange County might as well be one big chain

I remember being so weirded out when I went to the USC Panda Express and saw all the Mexican chefs

Here in Vancouver all Mexican, Japanese, Korean and Thai food joints are all run by Chinese people. Still feels weird ordering a burrito and having the guy at the counter yell my order to the chefs in Chinese

in the UK alot of the fish and chips shops are ran by middle eastern folks

its pretty dope cuz they inevitably have donner kebab as well usually 
laugh.gif

Them and Oladepo are a nice core. What do you guys think of Gordon so far?

I think he looked pretty good early, but then go injured. Kind of hard to say with him. But based on a limited sample of games, he looks like a legit NBA player.

in the UK alot of the fish and chips shops are ran by middle eastern folks

its pretty dope cuz they inevitably have donner kebab as well usually :lol:

LOL. Reminds me of a place by my house where you can get both Philly cheesesteaks and sushi (pretty sure the people who run it are Korean :lol: ).

Also, rep to Antidope for being on-point with the thread title changes.

Last edited:

whenever I step into a Panda Express or a Mongolian BBQ its usually a Mexican dude cooking 
laugh.gif
Mongolian BBQ is the ****. **** any Mongolian BBQ place that has a sign that says "please don't flatten the meat."
**** yea man. Gotta put the meat in first, smash it down, put some other **** you like, then pile the noodles on.

looking like:

ls.jpg

Last edited:
That New Zealand cheese steak looks delicious

So, Im watching a replay of the Bulls Mavs game, and during a timeout, they play an ad for Blue Cross Blue Shield, and after the timeout they pan in on Derrick Rose.

Thought that was funny

If Dell ever slips up Mama Curry could get chose so early.

Was hoping Seth made it in the league just so we could see her at more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom