The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance gets to showcase his idiocy tonight, on National TV. I think I'll draft him this game.

The sous chef at one of the best sushi restaurants in Seattle is a white woman. She's been doing it for decades.

I actually was going to say, a good chef can cook anything. Race/ethnicity is immaterial. Haven't some of you people ever seen Top Chef?

if the best chef in paris is a mouse i dont see anything wrong with a white person cooking asian food 

in the UK alot of the fish and chips shops are ran by middle eastern folks

its pretty dope cuz they inevitably have donner kebab as well usually :lol:

LOL. Reminds me of a place by my house where you can get both Philly cheesesteaks and sushi (pretty sure the people who run it are Korean :lol: ).

Also, rep to Antidope for being on-point with the thread title changes.

Harveys?

if the best chef in paris is a mouse i dont see anything wrong with a white person cooking asian food 

He's a rat. Not a mouse. Huge difference. Racist, bro. SMH

The movie is called Ratatouille and not Mousetatouille for a reason.

Last edited:
Thats close by.

I'm on Pico and Robertson

Just to be clear, I'm not necessarily recommending it. But if you are craving both cheesesteaks and sushi and don't want to go to more than one place, it's an option.

missing out fam 

liking the sixers odds tonight for that first win 
nerd.gif
I thought  last Wednesday was going to be the one. Feeling good about tonight too, though.

Minnesota's playing its third game in four nights and coming off of a west coast road trip.

It's as good of a chance as any.

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ the thread title now.

So jelly of you Americans. Missing out on In and Out, White Castle, Five guys etc

We just introduced cronuts (ridiculous I know) and it tastes absolutely horrendous.

:rofl: @ the thread title now.

So jelly of you Americans. Missing out on In and Out, White Castle, Five guys etc

We just introduced cronuts (ridiculous I know) and it tastes absolutely horrendous.

you're not missing out on much with any of those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom