The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruh...

say it aint so
Maybe being really cold can drain the color out of someone? Maybe?
makeup and lighting. when i was on tv they had to put a lot of makeup on me. made me look like a ghost
laugh.gif
pics of you looking like a ghost?

lol yall act like they never show black people on tv. They don't usually turn lightskin just because of the lights. if that is makeup, good lawd somebody needs to be fired. they got her looking like a geisha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's a nice understated, dare I say, even cozy looking kitchen. Another clear sign Steph is being underpaid.

And who's that other dude in the video? Steph's bodyguard?

That's a joke about the kitchen being an indicator of him being underpaid, right? And I thought the same thing about the other dude, looking like he was making a bologna sandwich on the kitchen island :lol:

Nah I'm pretty sure he lives in Orinda now. His rookie year he lived by Lake Merritt, then he moved to SF his second year, then back to Oakland and then Orinda last December. 

Last edited:
nothing wrong with that kitchen

maybe they dont cook much so he never felt the need to get a house with a huge kitchen

a nice cozy house > the crazy stuff you see on mtv cribs 

Let's just say I'm not the only one who noticed he was pretty much a regular at the Cheese Stake Shop on Lake Merritt Ave those first couple of years. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom