The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose played 36 minutes tonight in a wild double OT.

He's supposed to have something like a 30 minute limit

is this minute limit because of some injury or his own personal minute limit so he's not sore at his meetings?

I saw the Bulls played a double OT game and immediately went to check if today was the day Jimmy Butler expired on the court.

Seriously though, first thing I did was look up the box score for their minutes.

Pau for 50 in early December.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Thibs gonna Thibs.

Last edited:
Perkins is the most irrationally confident player in the league. I said it before, but he honestly looks in the mirror and sees 2001 Shaq staring back at him.

At least guys like Swaggy or JR who do wild things have some kind of offensive talent... so sometimes their ridiculous shots, drives, whatever work out... but Perkins is like 2 for 349 when it comes to doing something impressive on offense.
sf;lddf'gjs';gfdlfdslk;ljf

roll.gif

Sad thing is...you're right.

Steph Curry in Charlotte in a few years is gonna be so dope. MJ might finally have contender on his hands.

-EDIT-

Just caught the Bulls highlights. Did Rose really shoot a floater from the 3 point line and make it? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Steph Curry in Charlotte in a few years is gonna be so dope. MJ might finally have contender on his hands.

-EDIT-

Just caught the Bulls highlights. Did Rose really shoot a floater from the 3 point line and make it? :rofl:

I don't see Steph leaving especially when Roarcle got the most loyal fan base. Steph is gonna get paid and the dubs is a legit contender in the West. I don't see the attraction in going to Charlotte especially in the state it is in now.

Last edited:
"In my 17 years, it was one of the dumber fouls I've ever seen," Nowitzki said in a matter-of-fact tone. "You wait all the way until he dribbles to the 3-point line to grab him, so that's obviously a tough one, tough play. I saw coach [Tom] Thibodeau was just shaking his head."

:lol:

I was impressed with Thunder's bench play tonight.

I think Brooks was too after they went on a run to narrow the Pelican's lead at the end of the 4th.

laugh.gif
So.....Brooks thinks it's a good idea to leave them (Reggie, Lamb, Morrow, Perkins, Ibaka) out there until the 7:00ish minute mark in the 4th.

That's having confidence in your bench and, its also pretty dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom