The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaringOrdinaryCricket.gif
Straight up took their souls

I don't see Steph leaving especially when Roarcle got the most loyal fan base. Steph is gonna get paid and the dubs is a legit contender in the West. I don't see the attraction in going to Charlotte especially in the state it is in now.
Hornets need a major attraction...but the atmosphere out there seems to be crazy.

Not saying it can't be duplicated in Charlotte...but even with Charlotte being home for Steph I just don't see it happening myself.

The Hornets are in a mess right now...
mean.gif

But it helps being in the east.

Steph keeping his *** with the warriors.......nobody will be able to offer him what they can 

There's only a few stars that I can see playing their whole career with their current team, with Steph being one of them.

How are Bulls fans liking Pau?

No complaints from me, he's doing pretty much what we needed Boozer too do plus bringing a tad bit more defense to the table. I don't like the fact Thibs has him playing high minutes so early in the season but Thibs gonna Thibs regardless :smh: so I hope he can stay healthy.

No complaints from me, he's doing pretty much what we needed Boozer too do plus bringing a tad bit more defense to the table. I don't like the fact Thibs has him playing high minutes so early in the season but Thibs gonna Thibs regardless
mean.gif
so I hope he can stay healthy.
I saw where dude played 50 minutes last night...
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Regardless of the 2 ot's that's still a ton for a guy like Pau. 

Weird stuff went on at the NYK game last night. It was relatively quiet the whole game, until a movie started being filmed.

Also a huge Nets fan with a prosthetic leg was kicked out, without his leg.

Last edited:
Reach. Different lighting being outside/inside.

The Pelicans optimism prior to the season... look at their division. They'd be playing against those teams more than anybody. Ant's time is next year.

Reach. Different lighting being outside/inside.

The Pelicans optimism prior to the season... look at their division. They'd be playing against those teams more than anybody. Ant's time is next year.
Dude is making history so far this season, but his time is next year? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom