The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da White more valuable to Houston than Harden but that's none of my business.

you keep saying none of my business like you're saying profound things :lol:

a healthy dwight is more valuable because he's an elite rim protector that anchors our defense. it allows guards to funnel guys to the basket so he can throw it 3 rows deep. saying he's more valuable doesn't make harden any less valuable, it's just the nature of an elite big man vs an elite wing.

Harden and Manu are very similar on offence, infact they are pretty much twins. but Manu was an elite defender in his prime so Manu gets the edge.

i'm absolutely ok with this, with the disclaimer that manu wasn't tasked with being the number 1 on a team, and he played within a good defensive system. "easier" to play elite defense playing 25 minutes instead of 35.

with all that said, manu has a body of work. harden has 2 seasons. it's manu right now and that's not even a shot at harden,

Well at least they aren't sleeved, but they're boring as hell. Go away Adidas 
mean.gif

Got the right number on that West one though 
pimp.gif

Right now it's Curry. But obviously a lot can change between now and the end of the year.

Davis would be right in it if the Pelicans guards/coach/team record didn't suck.

CP3 is having another elite season on a 12-5 team. We'll see if he misses time this season and/or we'll see if the Clips can do better than 7th in the brutal West but he's still one of the best players in the league.

But obviously on December 2nd this is all kind of premature.

I think OKC is 4 1/2 games behind PHX for the 8 spot right now, with 60+ games left.

Thinking they won't take at least an 8th spot....I don't even know what to say except, You're kidding, right?

Last edited:
Any team that loses to our bum lakers squad automatically disqualifies all its players from receiving an mvp award

Davis would be right in it if the Pelicans guards/coach/team record didn't suck.
His coach definitely sucks but i wouldn't be too hard on his guards. If it weren't for them constantly breaking down the defense and finding him at the rim, his PPG would not be looking so great

His coach definitely sucks but i wouldn't be too hard on his guards. If it weren't for them constantly breaking down the defense and finding him at the rim, his PPG would not be looking so great

I agree with this to a degree

Last edited:

Jrue has been alright but Tyreke, Rivers, and Gordon...
sick.gif

Looking ahead, CP3 could shoot to the top of the MVP race and the Clips could shoot to the top of the league record wise by the end of december. They just might have the easiest schedule you could conjure up for an elite team from now until Christmas. They've won 7 of 8 and 5 in a row. I don't see them loosing another game for awhile.

Will they? Probably, just the nature of the league but they really do have a great schedule going forward. Kind of balances out a bit considering they opened the season playing a lot of tough teams. Portland, OKC, (obv supposed to be with durant and russ), PHX, GSW, Memphis, Sac, Chicago, San Antonio

Last edited:
Why does James Harden never play defense? Was he always that bad defensively in OKC?

Dudes wearing the TJ Maxx jerseys for ASW in NYC, damn Adidas to hell man.

adidas acting like that spoiled dude at work who can't take criticism.

"They don't like my sleeves? Or my ridiculous loud *** spaceship designs? Well let's see how they like THIS ****"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom