The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really saying vince is better than harden or anything

just everything about that statement is factually wrong 

I'm only comparing Vince/ harden in terms of years as the main guy.

And yeah let's compare harden to two of the all time greats at their respective positions.

Fact is, harden is going to have to make adjustments if he's going to separate himself from the Melo's of the world when talking about playoff success

Best basketball player in the world coming back tonight.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

OKC bout to cook.
julius randle is out for the season bruh 

it's funny how even two years  4 months ago there were some people arguing how manu wasn't hall of fame material
Please don't go look in the OffSeason thread.

You don't want to see who said Manu wasn't an HOF'er and or Thrashed dude.

Sidenote: Harden has the best shoulders in the game. Drawing contact isn't the same as flopping, don't be mad at his game because he isn't on your team.

Sidenote: KD doesn't even need to play right now for Thunder to win, so I'm pretty sure If he's back, it's not being rushed by him or the Team.

steph definitely is fighting for it. how high would okc need to move up for russ and kd to be in the running for it? what year did we have co-mvps? it was jkidd and someone else
I dont think we ever had co mvp, kidd was co roy with g hill

Da White more valuable to Houston than Harden but that's none of my business.
They been ballin without dwight,

ohhh yea yea yea my mistake. good looks on the correction.

Good to see KD back. I don't think they finish higher than 8 if they make the playoffs. They have like 12, 13 teams in front of them and I don't know who's going to all of a sudden start going on a loosing trek. I want to see OKC in the playoffs though. Wouldn't be the same without them. Hopefully they aren't rushing KD back too soon.

Can't say Manu is better than Harden because he hasn't carried a team as the dolo #1 Option. Do I think he could? Sure. 23 5 and 5 guy on like 47% with elite wing defense. But, he never did it and it's hard to just project it as a given that he would do that on a different team, in a different system, with a different coach, etc. you never know.

Harden > Gilbert. Harden is the more efficient player on the offensive end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom