The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does James Harden never play defense? Was he always that bad defensively in OKC?

maxresdefault.jpg

Why does James Harden never play defense? Was he always that bad defensively in OKC?

I actually love James Harden on defense when he can use his body to defend the post. He's really good in that regard, and was in OKC as well. He actually is a solid on Ball Defender as well, (see this year for example) he literally just looses focus. Most of his "bad" defensive plays are literally just him being forgetful and loosing focus of his man. He isn't the best at chasing guys around screens, but he's decent.

Had a feeling quincy miller wasnt gonna last in the league

A tweener with below avg athleticism, also cant guard either forward position :smh: cant believe he was compared to kd

I actually love James Harden on defense when he can use his body to defend the post. He's really good in that regard, and was in OKC as well. He actually is a solid on Ball Defender as well, (see this year for example) he literally just looses focus. Most of his "bad" defensive plays are literally just him being forgetful and loosing focus of his man. He isn't the best at chasing guys around screens, but he's decent.
ok I shouldn't have used the word never but I've noticed he always seems to be having problems playing defense consistently. Sometimes he does good but I always seem to catch him playing no defense or ,like you said, dozes off.

roll.gif
Nick Young is a fool man.

When asked, Where do you think you will be 20 years from now in comparison to Kobes 30k and 6k assists.

Nick: Probably 40k points

Reporter: What about assists

Nick: Probably a hunnid, first player ever with 20 years and a hunnid assists  
laugh.gif

Had a feeling quincy miller wasnt gonna last in the league

A tweener with below avg athleticism, also cant guard either forward position :smh: cant believe he was compared to kd

Q miller before his ACL injury was projected as a top 3 pick. That ACL injury really set him back athletically.

Q miller before his ACL injury was projected as a top 3 pick. That ACL injury really set him back athletically.

Wroten also had a acl injury in hs, quincy was just never an athletic player

Wroten wouldve been a lotto pick if he went to uk instead of teague

Manu would've fallen apart physically if he ever had to play big minutes consistently.

He's just not durable enough to be a workhorse.

I need 75+ games, 35+ mpg from my star 2 guard.

Manu can't give me that.

Last edited:
adidas is stupid, the solution is so simple and easy to implement 

each host city picks 10 local artists who each design an allstar jersey that captures the heart of the host city

people online vote for their favorite of the bunch

winner is happy because he gets free promotion of his art, fans are happy because they get an awesome jersey every year

everyone wins

was scrolling though my fb newsfeed this morning and saw some generic practice jerseys and didnt think much of them

just now realised that those are this years allstar jerseys :smh:

adidas making trash jerseys year after year all so they can eventually save money by not even hiring a designer anymore 

Nah bro....they're "great" and are the "best ASG jerseys in a decade."

This is an insane story.

Big baby out weighs KG by like 100 pounds and lost an arm wrestling contest to him?

KG must have broke him mentally. :lol:

Last edited:
Some All-Star events went on sale today, presale code is NYKNBA
Got some Rising Stars tickets for $50 all fees included. Hope I'm able to get some ASG tickets for cheap when they get released

It is possible for them to be the best ASG uniforms in a decade and still not be great, as I said in my post about them. I guess I would put it this way - they're the best ASG uniforms in the Adidas era (at least, that I can remember).

It is possible for them to be the best ASG uniforms in a decade and still not be great, as I said in my post about them. I guess I would put it this way - they're the best ASG uniforms in the Adidas era (at least, that I can remember).

1000%correct this is addidas best uni closly followed by the mono tone joints that everybody hated but were decent

I honestly wonder sometimes whether KG would be a functional member of society if he wasn't a pro athlete. Dude definitely has a couple screws loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom