The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of these garbage jerseys can you hoenslty say is better than this years?

2014AS_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-161940027-james-harden-of-the-western-conference-all-star-team_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-109351519-lebron-james-of-the-miami-heat-and-the-eastern_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-140127661-lamarcus-aldridge-of-the-portland-trail-blazers-and-the_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-96705674-pau-gasol-of-the-western-conference-shoots-against_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-84813307-devin-harris-of-the-eastern-conference-moves-the-ball-as_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-79818076-tim-duncan-of-the-western-conference-shoots-over-chirs_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-73365113-kobe-bryant-of-the-western-conference-stands-on-court_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-56904094-shaquille-oneal-of-the-east-team-looks-to-shoot-over-yao_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-52272907-jermaine-oneal-of-the-eastern-conference-all-stars-and_crop_exact.jpg

hi-res-3010746-michael-redd-of-the-eastern-conference-all-stars-drives_crop_exact.jpg

The correct answer is none. :x

THe last good one was in 1995

hi-res-72147044-shawn-kemp-of-the-western-conference-all-stars-makes-a_crop_exact.jpg

This years is very good, one I would actually consider wearing in a casual environment.

Last edited:
Wow. I completely forgot that Devin Harris was an all-star at one point. Crazy.

Lil B: Oh, it is back. The curse is there, man. Like I said, I’ve been forgave Durant as Lil B but I can’t speak for the Based God. But you know we may get to the Based God soon. [Leans in to the recorder] Get that exclusive for SLAM.

Why was LilB mad anyway?
Because KD called his thrash music thrash instead of eccentric or "Art"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom