The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised people haven't stopped reaching on Harden's drives yet. Pretty much most fans know by now that Harden WANTS you to reach.

Is it reaching when you have your arms or a hand out moving your feet and he just throws his arm into you creating and initiating contact though? Cause that's what he does 80% of the time.

Harden can't even shine Manu's bald spot at this point in his career.

We don't even know what James is yet, let his career play out.

Sheesh.

Prime Manu is better than Current Harden.

James would be SOL if the NBA addressed the horrific way they call fouls. Barreling into somebody while going to the hoop shouldn't result in a defensive foul.

:smh: harden is arenas reincarnated, blaming him for his skill of living at the freethrow line is foolish

Harden can't even shine Manu's bald spot at this point in his career.

We don't even know what James is yet, let his career play out.

Sheesh.

Prime Manu is better than Current Harden.

James would be SOL if the NBA addressed the horrific way they call fouls. Barreling into somebody while going to the hoop shouldn't result in a defensive foul.

:smh: harden is arenas reincarnated, blaming him for his skill of living at the freethrow line is foolish

:rolleyes

look back, while Arenas did get some calls he was fouled on a lot of them

watch a few harden games and hes not even fouled he just runs into the, flips up the shot and gets 2 FT's

come on now

KD
pimp.gif
 Let's get this run going since we need to catch some ground up

If Harden decided to go for the finish instead of the free throws he'd still get his 24-25 points.

He probably just figures why bother when I can live off of reach in fouls :lol:

The minute common sense kicks in and he starts finishing instead of fishing for fouls during the playoffs he'll be good to go.

I'm surprised people haven't stopped reaching on Harden's drives yet. Pretty much most fans know by now that Harden WANTS you to reach.

Is it reaching when you have your arms or a hand out moving your feet and he just throws his arm into you creating and initiating contact though? Cause that's what he does 80% of the time.

Yeah, it is still a foul :lol:

He forces you to play disciplined defense, and if you don't you're gonna end up with a foul. Why is that frowned upon?
Wes Matthews is one of the best guarding him. He keeps his hands away and plays him with his body. Funnels him into the big men to get the block or strip. Granted, I think WRs gets away with a little extra extra on the perimeter but it's a give and take.

how isnt it true?

explain.

Taking a lotto team to the playoffs in your first season as the #1 option with no training camp>>>>anything gilbert ever accomplished

Plus harden is a better facilitator which sets them apart when it comes to offensive abilities, both are avg defenders

Taking a lotto team to the playoffs in your first season as the #1 option with no training camp>>>>anything gilbert ever accomplished

Plus harden is a better facilitator which sets them apart when it comes to offensive abilities, both are avg defenders
I forgot you only read basketball

takin a team to the playoffs is an accomplusment? :lol:

if it wasnt for LEBRON, Wizards could have been ECF contender every year

Ain't nothing wrong with Harden living at the the line, even if it isn't the most fun thing to watch, it's smart.

That's how he's shooting a horrendous % yet still being effecient.

If he can get above 40% from 3, he can get 30 a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom