The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have added some type of NYC silhouette skyline or something at bare minimum the East and West names. Those look like some Russell athletic little league jerseys.

I like manu over beard but whatever. I had to give away my floor seats to see the goat tonight, I'm pissed. If Kobe puts up 40 or another triple dub I'm quitting

don't worry bro, I'll be in my seats and I'll post some ill photos, it'll be like you're there.

Harden has been solid on D this season .Manu's health compared to Harden should make this easier and you've already seen harden get a team in the playoffs in the west as the best player.

Harden has been solid on D this season .Manu's health compared to Harden should make this easier and you've already seen harden get a team in the playoffs in the west as the best player.

How did he perform in said playoffs though?

It's hard to say what a player could or couldn't do with their own team and more playing time. You couldn't assume that harden would even play this well leaving the thunder. Too many variables involved. Teammates, coaching, scheme etc. I don't doubt that manu could do numbers anywhere but you also factor in losing the coaching of Pop and replacing that with McHale for example.

Harden can't even shine Manu's bald spot at this point in his career.

We don't even know what James is yet, let his career play out.

Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manu the only player besides Bill Bradley to have a a Euroleague championship, NBA championship and an Olympic Gold Medal. :pimp: :pimp:

Dude legitimately balled out all over the world.

Prime Manu is better than Current Harden.

James would be SOL if the NBA addressed the horrific way they call fouls. Barreling into somebody while going to the hoop shouldn't result in a defensive foul.

Harden is good but the calls he gets every game for FT is just ridiculous. They wouldnt be calling 90% of that stuff 10 years ago.

My brother even said it himself whos a basketball fan but not like most of us that he hates watching nba now especially when rockets are playing because harden will get 15+ FT attempts each game for nothing

Jimmy Buckets and Bosh Spice in the top 10 in league scoring right now.

Harden can't even shine Manu's bald spot at this point in his career.

We don't even know what James is yet, let his career play out.

Sheesh.

I'm completely okay with this. Harden is still only 24-25. Let it play out.

But let's not act like manu never flopped his way to the free throw line :lol:

Harden does sell a lot of contact, but it doesn't change the fact that you can't just reach and slap his forearms every time he drives :lol:

the way James Harden play, it doesn't translate into efficient playoff basketball. Unless 2009 Dwight Howard buys a KIA and travel to our present and take the place of our current DH, I don't see the Rockets doing much in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Manu is easily the leading vote getter on the All-Flop 1st team.

He flops with such elegance, tho, can we even be mad at him?

I'm surprised people haven't stopped reaching on Harden's drives yet. Pretty much most fans know by now that Harden WANTS you to reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom