The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even need to read this, it's obvious this is what he does in the offseason, dude is just a baller.

That's the thing though -- if he's not working out or playing ball, what exactly is he doing in the offseason? I'm really curious. Does he travel? Read? See movies? Or just sit around his neighborhood barber shop or something?

Pointless debate is pointless.

Harden hasn't even entered his prime, so Manu wins by default by having actually had one.
True, but if Harden is already doing more than Manu before his prime (Harden avg 25ppg, Manu never higher than 19ppg) wouldn't that make Harden better?
This is why part of me always wishes Manu got to run his own team for a few years. He would have been putting up 26-6-6 and people would have finally joined the bandwagon

Davis is good, no doubt.  No need an article.

Andre MIller's strength is his 'non flashy' style of play.  Dude brings the ball up with his back, plays fundamental and plays solid.  Even though his curlys look to be fading, he hasn't lost a step.

Also, I don't believe Miller lets himself go like Felton.  Dudes should believe more than just that.  I'm sure Miller has his work outs, especially as you age, you definitely need to keep your body in check.  But yeah, the man is a legit PG.

Oh, idk probably.

They both have Italian ties so it would make sense.

NT I need your help to settle a debate. I'm having on FB 

Who would you rather take in their prime? James Harden or Manu Ginobli

I said Harden. I think that Harden can carry a team despite his defensive effort.

Everyone else is telling me I'm crazy .:lol:

And Ginobli is the majority choice over there

What y'all think???

Give me Harden 11/10 times

but im not as big a manu fan as some are

True, but if Harden is already doing more than Manu before his prime (Harden avg 25ppg, Manu never higher than 19ppg) wouldn't that make Harden better?
I don't know if people here are trying to fan something lol.  Manu came in fresh, before that EURO wave, heck he was proally the ambassador sort of speak.  Dude came into the league and abused everyone with his niftiness, a style not seen in the NBA at that time.

Harden?  His Prime?  More like Plateau.  Dude does the euro-step travel, the shooting and that's it.  Manu played in a system and made his name that way.

I don't know, this comparison is kind of weird to begin with.

Manu has basically always been a 6th man, so his numbers won't really jump out at you.

He led Argentina to a gold medal, tho, which is pretty impressive.

Harden hasn't really done much in the league yet besides shoot a **** ton of FT's.
respect 

Glad to see young uni out here flourishing
pimp.gif

Prime Manu >>>>>>> The Beard @ any point in his career.
I dont know man.... I believe that Harden still has this in him lol

manu dope as **** gents. the swagger he plays with is downright filthy sometimes. Even now.

Come on.

Accolades aside, Harden > Manu as an individual player.

Dude's going to average 20+ until his mid 30s barring injury.

Manu in his day was almost a d wade type athlete. Always been a fan of his game

Except for the flopping of course

Last edited:
Come on.

Accolades aside, Harden > Manu as an individual player.

Dude's going to average 20+ until his mid 30s barring injury.

Nah. Don't think flailing every time down the court parading to the free throw line makes you a better player.

I like manu over beard but whatever. I had to give away my floor seats to see the goat tonight, I'm pissed. If Kobe puts up 40 or another triple dub I'm quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom