The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to all the buzz Faried built during fiba ball this summer.

I've been wondering about that recently....he's dipped in almost every statistical category and I think he's only had a couple solid games. What gives? Did he just get paid and say **** it?

Those are the best all star jerseys in like a decade. Much better than the over designed crap you usually see.

I hope Toronto gets something more like this than the last couple years.

Gonna need the melo all star jacket

I got you.

thom-browne-varsity-jacket-front.jpg

Like he said, conference abolishment and a shortening of the schedule is the magic solution here to this. Its either that or it has to be left alone IMO. Cut it down to like 64ish games, let the four matchups against divisions stay, and divide the rest amongst the rest.

why do you want a blank jacket?

I got you.

thom-browne-varsity-jacket-front.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Conference abolishment is another nerd problem.

no normal person cares about this.

they aren't abolishing the conferences, they exist not simply for travel but to keep the entire nation engaged fro television rating.

They aren't going to allow a playoff with 80% of the teams form he west coast to be even remotely possible, thats ridiculous and never happening, so forget it and move on.

i always find it funny when people talk **** about melo. its not like your teams/favorite players have done that much better. unless, of course, youre a bron or kobe rider.

Unis are awful. I hate how Adidas has to incorporate the three stripes design into everything.

Last edited:
Those are the best all star jerseys in like a decade. Much better than the over designed crap you usually see.

Gotta agree with OKB here. I wouldn't call these ASG unis great, but they're for sure better than anything we've seen in a long while.

i always find it funny when people talk **** about melo. its not like your teams/favorite players have done that much better. unless, of course, youre a bron or kobe rider.

For some reason the fact that you have Iverson as your avy makes this post hilarious to me.

I love how Adidas incorporated a little bit about each borough in the stars. Nice, subtle touch there.

Those jerseys must be some kind of joke. It's just a plain white and black tank with a giant number on it. And you guys are like "genius, best jerseys in a decade."

For someone who likes simplicity, this is a little too simple. They remind me of the "Created Player" jerseys in 2k or the old NBA Live games before you assigned your player to a NBA team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom