The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shot Ty hit with 1 second on the shot clock(should have been an and 1) to take the lead was so Clutch.

Tiffany Bias.
embarassed.gif

They're not in the WNBA but Keyla Snowden and Sydney Colson. 
pimp.gif

Kobe keeping it real per usual:

"You know the saying happy wife, happy life? Same thing goes around here, man. If I'm upset, everybody is going to have a bad day."

Last edited:

"You know the saying happy wife, happy life? Same thing goes around here, man. If I'm upset, everybody is going to have a bad day."

Knew he'd have a nice game after brewer was talking about how Lavine "beat his ***"

Them 2 twins on Kansas.. And the white girl on Arizona holding down the fort.. Also beal's girl is fly, she plays college ball too right?

Last edited:

Knew he'd have a nice game after brewer was talking about how Lavine "beat his ***"
eek.gif
I didn't hear about the Brewer comments.

I feel sorry for Detroit tomorrow too, though.

He might hit them for 40pts for the fun of it.

They were losing by like 5 to the Wolves in the 2nd quarter when he said something like "They are really clicking right now, this is how people expected the Clippers to play"

seemed like odd timing for that comment

Oh. Literally didnt catch any of the game so im just now catching up on the final score as well as the rest of this thread. Looking at the score I had no idea they were actually down at a point during tonight's game :lol:

"Very Positive".

I would have rather had the sleeves.

That woman in the shorts on the last page under that skylar Diggins picture is gorgeous

Last edited:
They're pretty weak but compared to the last couple Adidas made, these are much nicer. Guess they must have been getting a lot of complaints after last year's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom