The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD byke tonight? 
nerd.gif

Love the all star jerseys.

the layout is cool, should have just added east and west in block letters.

first time in like 8-9 years that im a fan of the all star jerseys even though they are pretty plain

“@bballbreakdown: Last yr, the #Mavs ranked 25th in DREB% and 24th in REB%
This year, with Tyson Chandler, they’re 30th in DREB% and 26th in REB%
Hmmm”

NT I need your help to settle a debate. I'm having on FB 

Who would you rather take in their prime? James Harden or Manu Ginobli

I said Harden. I think that Harden can carry a team despite his defensive effort.

Everyone else is telling me I'm crazy .
laugh.gif

And Ginobli is the majority choice over there

What y'all think???

I said Harden. I think that Harden can carry a team despite his defensive effort.

Everyone else is telling me I'm crazy .
laugh.gif

What y'all think???

The uproar and outcry from the east coast teams would be crazy as hell if we went to a new playoff format. NYC would never have a playoff team, it would just get ugly.

Everyone else is telling me I'm crazy .:lol:

What y'all think???

Pointless debate is pointless.

Harden hasn't even entered his prime, so Manu wins by default by actually having one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harden hasn't even entered his prime, so Manu wins by default by having actually had one.
True, but if Harden is already doing more than Manu before his prime (Harden avg 25ppg, Manu never higher than 19ppg) wouldn't that make Harden better?

I think East/West on the jerseys would improve them, but other than that... I like the uniforms.

Harden hasn't even entered his prime, so Manu wins by default by having actually had one.

True, but if Harden is already doing more than Manu before his prime (Harden avg 25ppg, Manu never higher than 19ppg) wouldn't that make Harden better?

I don't know, this comparison is kind of weird to begin with.

Manu has basically always been a 6th man, so his numbers won't really jump out at you.

He led Argentina to a gold medal, tho, which is pretty impressive.

Harden hasn't really done much in the league yet besides shoot a **** ton of FT's.

Also if Manu ever left the Spurs in his prime he would've easily been a 25 a game guy while playing excellent defense.

Prime Manu was also a better athlete than Harden but that's none of my business.

Like Hyper pointed out, look at his international play for more perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom