The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a better collection for sure

The one in the water is the best one

Last edited:
Ok so here's the real list

sy4.jpg

dm_140617_wnba_fillintheblank_parker.jpg

Swin1_0.jpg

jennifer-lacy.jpeg

Mitchell1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Alysha+Clark+New+Hot+Images+2013+02.jpg

Elena-Delle-Donne-named-WNBAs-top-rookie.jpg

carter6.jpg

1341286544-sue_bird_sixers_sexy_basketball_team_usa.jpg

hill.jpg

2495_1PF_961014_7.jpg
ng4md5.jpg
ErinPhillipsAlphaTwo.jpg

Lindsey+Harding+Arrivals+Crush+Launch+xQstyq4j_b_l.jpg

I approve. Would smash them all, with the one in the last pic a close call.

Every time I see DeAndre Jordan play I feel like I wish he was better.

Like I think dude could be so dominant every game and he just isn't.

He had a game last year in the GSW series I think, where he was in every play on both sides of the ball. Like a 20/20 DD or something crazy.(He did a dope interview after)

I wish I could see that DJ every game. Not going to lie, I was mad happy for dude after that game man.

Deandre has reverted back to not attempting post moves. Last season he had a turn around hook + counter spin move that was mildly effective

Deandre has reverted back to not attempting post moves. Last season he had a turn around hook + counter spin move that was mildly effective

I blame the coaching staff in part. They never call plays for him. He got one post up in the previous game and scored on a jump hook. He should get more chances.

Every time I see DeAndre Jordan play I feel like I wish he was better.
Like I think dude could be so dominant every game and he just isn't.

He had a game last year in the GSW series I think, where he was in every play on both sides of the ball. Like a 20/20 DD or something crazy.(He did a dope interview after)

I wish I could see that DJ every game. Not going to lie, I was mad happy for dude after that game man.

I used to get that feeling every time I saw him play too but I gave up. He is what he is.

WAIT..

TIMEOUT...

did any of you see the ending to the Jazz - Nuggets game??

Denver was -2.5 and they were up 4 with a couple seconds left.

Hayward gets fouled shooting a 3 but he wasn't touched .... like it was so blatant and both officials called a foul immediately.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

#conspiracy.

Someone please post video...

Nuggets ended up winning by 2 so Jazz covered.

Last edited:
Glad to see my Nuggets back. Huge Utah fan as well. Ty Lawson finally has his head on straight and has been passing out of his mind.

He has like 6 straight double doubles. Aaffalo has been balling...and our bigs have been hooping. Good to see Gary Harris getting sum burn. Nuggets can make a run for the 8th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom