The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see what team trades for Lance Stephenson. Don't like Lance but I thought it was a good move for Charlotte but I was completely wrong.

76ers should be fined $1m each game smh, it's just annoying at this point since it's so obvious. The league needs to seriously do something about this.

Curious to see what team trades for Lance Stephenson. Don't like Lance but I thought it was a good move for Charlotte but I was completely wrong.
I thought missing out on Hayward and picking up Lance was a better fit...boy was I wrong.

mean.gif

The 76ers are running their team like I run my franchise on 2K. Sign the lowest rated free agents, develop them, get the top pick 2 years in a row and beast in the 3rd season.

Last edited:
Parker and Timmy sitting tonight vs Philly.

MJ says their active on the trade market to upgrade their wing and power forward position - Grantland

Don't yall think its wrong that the Spurs resting Parker and Duncan today?

I know it's against the worst team, but you guys have to realize when big teams come to arenas, tickets costs more than usual for people to see these star players (ex: philly vs Spurs costs more than philly vs Orlando) It's a slap in the face for Spurs fans in the philly area.

Last edited:
Either the League does something to the spurs resting they players or hush up about teams tanking everybody trying to get over.

greg popp gonna do brett brown a solid

got sixers +575 tonight :smokin

Last edited:
76ers should be fined $1m each game smh, it's just annoying at this point since it's so obvious. The league needs to seriously do something about this.

I actually think they've been trying to win the last 3-4 games. Since its a given theyre gonna have the worst record but dont wanna make it too obvious.
Theyre gonna try to win games from now on I think. Not sure they can win doe seeing as how terrible the roster is

I dunno about tanking. NO ONE plays to lose.  You're basically telling a team to fake night in and night out?  No fun in that, and the mental abuse that comes along with it.

I actually think they've been trying to win the last 3-4 games. Since its a given theyre gonna have the worst record but dont wanna make it too obvious.
Theyre gonna try to win games from now on I think. Not sure they can win doe seeing as how terrible the roster is

players arent tanking or losing on purpose. the team isnt that good and that's on the front office. phil jackson could be the coach and this team isnt going to be competitive with that roster. guys dont miss shots on purpose or slack off on defense. remember, other teams are watching and these guys know they are playing for their nba careers whether with the sixers or another squad

ive seen really bad warriors teams in the past and they werent tanking. just really bad teams

Last edited:
Why would the sixers want to tank so bad. Who's in the upcoming draft?
Towns, Okafor, Johnson, Mudiay, Harrell

Unless they trade Embid, I don't see them taking a big. And I don't think Mudiay or Johnson are number 1 pick worthy. 

So they could conceivably trade down.

Or you could draft a big man and trade the worst one out of the three which should net you something nice.

Why would the sixers want to tank so bad. Who's in the upcoming draft?

Because they were going to suck regardless, so if you're going to be in the lottery for sure anyway, might as well maximize your chances of getting the number 1 pick. Even if there's no consensus number 1 in the draft, having the first pick still gives a team more leverages for trades, etc.

It's just random to do it now with no consensus number one pick. They should've done it last year.

Not questioning the strategy. Just questioning the timing.

Last edited:
It's just random to do it now with no consensus number one pick. They should've done it last year.

They did do it last year. That's why they got rid of Holiday, stashed Noel, eventually traded Turner, etc. Ping pong balls just didn't bounce their way. But they did wind up with the 3 overall pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom