The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone keep saying the Lakers are 3-1 against East Teams?

Am I missing something?

People really don't know that Memphis and New Orleans are in the West.

Brain fart is one thing but, this is starting to get out of hand
mean.gif

I knew the wins off the top of my head since one happened yesterday and charlotte is my team. But yea idk where they got that L from :lol:

Who said that?

Butler hasn't had some rest during a game since he was at Marquette.

Don't know how he does it.

Last edited:
Even though Harden has shot poorly from the field he's still at almost 58% TS. It's almost comical. :lol:

He's also been low-key solid defensively this year aside from a handful of his signature embarrassing plays where it looks like the controller got disconnected.

I knew the wins off the top of my head since one happened yesterday and charlotte is my team. But yea idk where they got that L from :lol:

Who said that?

I swear I saw one of the Lakers' beat writers say it on Twitter or maybe it was Mark Stein, but it was a credible NBA source. But yeah, looking at their schedule, it appears the Lakers are, in fact, undefeated against the lEast

Grizz are about to be seriously tested this month.

Next 4 games:
@ Houston
San Antonio
Miami
Dallas

then after a couple of games...

Golden State
@San Antonio
Chicago
@Cleveland
Utah
Houston
@Miami
San Antonio

San Antonio 3 times in about the span of 20 days. Houston twice, Miami twice, as well. Not to mention, the stretch with GSW, @SAS and Chicago is 3 games in 4 nights.:x

Last edited:

Next 4 games:
@ Houston
San Antonio
Miami
Dallas

Golden State
@San Antonio
Chicago
@Cleveland
Utah
Houston
@Miami
San Antonio

San Antonio 3 times in about the span of 20 days. Houston twice, Miami twice, as well. Not to mention, the stretch with GSW, @SAS and Chicago is 3 games in 4 nights.:x

That's a pretty rough stretch. But if they're still 1 or 2 in the West at the end of the month, it will say a lot.

Next 4 games:
@ Houston
San Antonio
Miami
Dallas

Golden State
@San Antonio
Chicago
@Cleveland
Utah
Houston
@Miami
San Antonio

San Antonio 3 times in about the span of 20 days. Houston twice, Miami twice, as well. Not to mention, the stretch with GSW, @SAS and Chicago is 3 games in 4 nights.
sick.gif
I see three guaranteed Ls in there 
nerd.gif

dudes love giving hell to CP3 for his playoff shortcomings but NEVER bring it up when talking about James Harden being the best SG in the L. What gives?

Last edited:
All this 2 guard talk only reminds me of what could've been with Brandon Roy 
frown.gif

Don't worry, I'll just go weep in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom