The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes love giving hell to CP3 for his playoff shortcomings but NEVER bring it up when talking about James Harden being the best SG in the L. What gives?

Harden has only been the leader of his own team for two playoffs :lol: . I'm sure if it goes on for 5-6+ years, the slander will come out.

Last edited:
dudes love giving hell to CP3 for his playoff shortcomings but NEVER bring it up when talking about James Harden being the best SG in the L. What gives?
James Harden has been to the playoffs 5 times, with only 2 times as a Rocket in which he was "the man". That plus the 2012 Finals "choke" arent enough to start ragging on him for not doing anything in the playoffs.

Dave Joerger won his 3rd Coach of the Month award and he's only been a coach for 7 regular season months.

Wish they'd just go the route of the team jerseys in red and blue.

Feels like the Grizz season thread in here at times, man. :lol:

bhz hasn't had this much to be excited about since...well forever. As the wins continue, I'm sure we'll get daily biographies of Grizz players, what their wives are doing and what's on the menu at dinnertime for Boseph.

be happy now grizz fans cause its gonna be the same thing come playoff time once they gotta rely on mike conley floaters again in crunch time.  so difficult to watch 
mean.gif

Duncan and Parker out tonight vs the 76ers. Didn't Pop do something similar last year during another long losing streak where his former assistant still coaches??? Not for sure though.

As someone whos also a fan of a team that doesnt have a strong NT presence I support BHZ. Cook on breh

be happy now grizz fans cause its gonna be the same thing come playoff time once they gotta rely on mike conley floaters again in crunch time.  so difficult to watch :smh:

No issue with Conley during the playoffs, it is the backup point guard play during the playoffs that is hard to watch. Whoever it has been during the last several seasons you can just see games slipping away while Conley is on the bench. If they had the magic that Thibbs has in Chicago with backup point guards (D.J., Brrooks, Nate, and to some degree Kirk) they would have been in the finals at least once.

Memphis and Golden State are balling but they've also had some of the easier schedules so far. Things should get intereseting once the schedules start balancing out.

Memphis and Golden State are balling but they've also had some of the easier schedules so far. Things should get intereseting once the schedules start balancing out.

The "easy" schedule are a result of NBA schedules being front loaded with inter-conference games. The league likes to get a lot of those games out of the way to cut down on travel later in the season.

Well, the backup PG position was fine last season until Calathes got suspended. Beno filled in well for the amount of time he was here. This year, Memphis kept both players and Beno has been playing really well. The most impressive thing about the team this season is the bench being able to maintain or extend leads. I still think another shooter or scorer off the bench could do some good because I'm not sure VC will be that good this season.

And Memphis is fine closing games. If Memphis plays a team that can completely stop a Conley/Gasol PnR with shooters spotting up, then so be it. I think that's just as lethal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom