The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers have a gem in Embiid, I don't think they lost out at all in this past draft.

Maybe they coulda kept Elfrid but that's it.

Hopefully they resign McDaniels.

2nd month of the season when the real and fake start to separate. I'm predicting the spurs and Clips to surge while the mavs drop like a stone

Curious to see what team trades for Lance Stephenson. Don't like Lance but I thought it was a good move for Charlotte but I was completely wrong.

I thought missing out on Hayward and picking up Lance was a better fit...boy was I wrong.

:smh:

Same here bros :smh:. Still think lance needs to run the point from what I've seen.

Dario Saric won MVP in the Euroleague for this month...dude is putting in work over there and will be playing for Philly next year from what I've heard. Embiid is going to be reaaally, really good. Furkan Aldemir is going to be very solid and is about to start playing for them. MCW was just ROY last year. Noel is raw but he still shows the elite shot blocking that people saw in him. KJ McDaniels looks great. Pierre Jackson looked awesome in the D-League and in Summer League, and he comes back next year. Tony Wroten obviously has looked really good this year. Should be an awesome sixth man once the team is good.

And they'll definitely have a top 3 pick in this next draft with by far the most cap room in the league.

lance's contract is very tradeable. it's like omer deal, where it's only three yrs. and not a long term commitment. what can the pacers offer :nerd:

Dario Saric won MVP in the Euroleague for this month...dude is putting in work over there and will be playing for Philly next year from what I've heard. Embiid is going to be reaaally, really good. Furkan Aldemir is going to be very solid and is about to start playing for them. MCW was just ROY last year. Noel is raw but he still shows the elite shot blocking that people saw in him. KJ McDaniels looks great. Pierre Jackson looked awesome in the D-League and in Summer League, and he comes back next year. Tony Wroten obviously has looked really good this year. Should be an awesome sixth man once the team is good.

And they'll definitely have a top 3 pick in this next draft with by far the most cap room in the league.[/quote

yea he's been balling in the euroleague and the turkish league

Last edited:
Wonder if McDaniels is interested in staying there :lol:. He'll have a lot of suitors. Philly can overpay to keep him though.

And they'll definitely have a top 3 pick in this next draft with by far the most cap room in the league.

I thought it bare minimum two years?

They need to sign my son Brady Heslip, he was just broke off the dleague for another quick 45

:lol:

lance's contract is very tradeable. it's like omer deal, where it's only three yrs. and not a long term commitment. what can the pacers offer
nerd.gif
Since Charlotte's looking for PF and wings. You're looking at: Chris copeland, Scola, Stuckey, CJ watson, Solomon Hill, not sure if they're willing to trade David west

McDaniels was out of the rotation like a week ago. Had me wondering if management told Brown to plant him on the bench to suppress his value this summer. I wouldn't put it past them :lol:

I've never watched a D-league game, but based on the scores I see it appears that there is not much "d" involved in that league at all.

SIxers could be <+1000 and I'd save my $20-100.

Won't touch that team all year, no matter what.

I thought it bare minimum two years?

They need to sign my son Brady Heslip, he was just broke off the dleague for another quick 45

:lol:

He loves the wing....especially the right one.

From last year, Boogie goes over the best Kentucky team, his toughest matchup in the NBA, team that he's sore after facing, goals for this season:

The Heat are playing exactly like you would expect a team to play on the second night of a back-to-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom