The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall is so special, we've never had a freak athlete with a 6'8 wingspan with an incredible handle while being a natural PG.

Wade used to shoot 80% from the line but this season he is shooting 66%... I know you no longer have the athleticism but how does that impair your free throws?

Last edited:
76ers need to win soon because the longer this goes the harder teams will play not to be the 1.

They will catch someone slipping. I'll never forget when the Shaq/Kobe Lakers were on I think a 21 game win streak. They came to DC to play us (wizards) and lost. Rip was our star at the time an I think we won 16 games that year. Smh

Last edited:
They will catch someone slipping. I'll never forget when the Shaq/Kobe Lakers were on I think a 21 game win streak. They came to DC to play us (wizards) and lost. Rip was our star at the time an I think we won 16 games that year. Smh

Does being the opponent to end a teams epic winning streak feel as good as being the opponent to end a teams epic losing streak feels bad?

Heat down 21. That's a wrap for them tonight.

Does being the opponent to end a teams epic winning streak feel as good as being the opponent to end a teams epic losing streak feels bad?

I think losing to the Sixers is worst than stopping a streak. My point was though even a team as good as those Lakers could lose to a dog. Sixers will win eventually.

Last edited:
Heat down 21. That's a wrap for them tonight.

I think losing to the Sixers is worst than stopping a streak. My point was though even a team as good as them Lakers could lose to a dog. Sixers will win eventually.

Oh, I definitely agree that they'll win at some point but the fact that they're so bad we're even having this discussion is crazy. When was the last team in recent history that was this bad?

Typical NT not watching games but being a fan instead

You not even acknowledging the fact hes only been on the team for a couple months

But keep panicking after 18 gms :lol:

18 ******* GAMES :rofl:

Hornets are having talks already but ok mr gm

There's teams Lance can flourish on with reduced expectations...everybody can't be the man

Never thought I would say this but maybe the team misses mkg [emoji]128560[/emoji]

i got D-Rosed 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom