The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if that happened it would be time to contract them on the spot and move the team to seattle, kinda srs

Na if it happens, they should trade everyone for the best looking wnba players. They'd still go 0-82, but at least they'd look better doing it.

roll.gif

Demarcus Cousins is like 10 ft from me. he doesn't look sick lol
— sandra vazquez (@mizvazquez) December 1, 2014
@mizvazquez worry about yourself sweetheart, thanks
— DeMarcus Cousins (@boogiecousins) December 1, 2014

Cousins was probably just tired man.

That schedule to start, and the work he put in, nothing wrong with playing hookie.

I mean, you won't win a Chip that way but...dudes have to rest sometimes man.

Cousins was probably just tired man.

That schedule to start, and the work he put in, nothing wrong with playing hookie.

I mean, you won't win a Chip that way but...dudes have to rest sometimes man.
nah he's had a 102 temp the last few days

That chick also posted this 
laugh.gif

false alarm. he is very sick. @boogiecousins [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️ pic.twitter.com/P446Trg36A
— sandra vazquez (@mizvazquez) December 1, 2014

John Wall has all the makings of being special and he's already one of the top point guards out there but I'm not ready to say anything more until he doesn't wet the bed during the playoffs. He was a no show against Chicago and did just alright against the Pacers.

I'm sure he'll have a breakthrough run soon but until then I'll take Curry over him. At some point Curry's offensive capabilities outweigh Wall's offense/defense. I'll put Wall with Irving, Lilliard, Conley etc.

Still have Paul/Parker/Westbrook at the top, Curry/Rose (well, whenever he decides he doesn't want to sit out) below and then everyone else (Wall, Lilliard, Irving, Conley etc)  just slightly below Curry/Rose

Last edited:
Yea I'll take Curry over him at this point as well and ditto about the playoff performance, was very disappointed.

He's still young though so I have no doubt he'll reach his potential, Bullets organization seems like they know what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom