The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy has been the best Bull. No shame in saying that, and I'm a humongous Rose fan

*edit

Pau has been up there too

This is the most offensively dangerous Bulls team of the Rose Era. Praying for health

Last edited:
If bhz were here he would say that the grizz should win handily but will play down to the kings level and it will be a close game even with boogs out

:rofl:

I was just about to post that until I saw what you said

I didn't know about the losing streak without Cousins, though. Also, this will cause Rudy to go into full #1 option mode, which is not a good thing. I hope Joerger starts TA out on him this time instead of Prince.

Last edited:
The biggest busts are always upper classmen who take big leaps, Wesley Johnson/Evan Turner.

Future NBA stars should be dominating from the jump at a young age.

Jimmy's Jersey
laugh.gif

You could take bets on it coming un-tucked before/after the first play, first quarter, first half.

Dude has to be superstitious.

The biggest busts are always upper classmen who take big leaps, Wesley Johnson/Evan Turner.

Future NBA stars should be dominating from the jump at a young age.

The Warriors backcourt would like a word with you.

Otherwise, you're correct.

Last edited:
FYI: I have been extremely critical of Zach LaVine. OKB, you as well of course.

Thought three November's would pass before his first 28-point game. Sure, he did it on the Lakers hologram defense but... in 25 minutes.

If bhz were here he would say that the grizz should win handily but will play down to the kings level and it will be a close game even with boogs out
roll.gif

I didn't know about the losing streak without Cousins, though. Also, this will cause Rudy to go into full #1 option mode, which is not a good thing. I hope Joerger starts TA out on him this time instead of Prince.
yea its pretty much just an automatic loss at this point. Defense goes to hell and offense struggles at times.  Been like 2+ years since they won a game without him

roll.gif

yea its pretty much just an automatic loss at this point. Defense goes to hell and offense struggles at times.  Been like 2+ years since they won a game without him
I might lay 20 on the Kings then.

Has to be a heavy + based on that info.

wink.gif

I'll concede Curry's domination from the get-go. Junior when he came out of Davidson, however. That 2008 NCAA Tournament run :smokin Can't remember the dude's name, but some white dude named Jason (?) came up huge in that month as well.

Steph Curry averaged 21 points and 40% from 3 as 150 lbs thin 19 year old, while Wes and Turner were in single digits.

Klay while not as good as a freshman was excellent as a sophmore while Wes shot sub 40% from the field in his second year.

Plus those two had a no doubt NBA skill.

Klay and Steph didn't have huge leaps as upperclass, rather they were good immediate and progressed every year.

Last edited:

Steph Curry averaged 21 points and 40% from 3 as 150 lbs thin 19 year old, while Wes and Turner were in single digits.

Klay while not as good as a freshman was excellent as a sophmore while Wes shot sub 40% from the field in his second year.

Plus those two had a no doubt NBA skill.

Klay and Steph didn't have huge leaps as upperclass, rather they were good immediate and progressed every year.

And dame Lillard?

+155, +165

Somebody needs to tell Vegas Boogie isn't playing.

Or maybe he is

Last edited:
I'm not defending Wes or Turner :lol:

I just was wracking my brain for exceptions to the rule (might as well be exceptions to the law).

Thompson is a legitimate exception, I'd argue. Shooting percentages fluctuated throughout his three years.

What about Reggie Jackson? Nikola Vucevic? I don't want to look up either's numbers. I remember Vucevic being underwhelming when you consider where he is now and how the competition in the Pac-10/12 was when he was at USC.

Last edited:
And the thing about Wes Johnson and Evan Turner...

Nobody was high on Wes, except for the people who actually made the decisions.
A large percentage of people were proponents of Evan Turner.

I'll concede Curry's domination from the get-go. Junior when he came out of Davidson, however. That 2008 NCAA Tournament run :smokin Can't remember the dude's name, but some white dude named Jason (?) came up huge in that month as well.

Richards

I'm not defending Wes or Turner :lol:

I just was wracking my brain for exceptions to the rule (might as well be law).

Thompson is a legitimate exception, I'd argue. Shooting percentages fluctuated throughout his three years.

What about Reggie Jackson? Nikola Vucevic? I don't want to look up either's numbers. I remember Vucevic being underwhelming when you consider where he is now and how the competition in the Pac-10/12 was when he was at USC.

Loved Nik at usc, maybe an exception but was excellent as a sophomore I saw him destroy Tristan Thompson and was convinced.

Look there are exceptions to every rule, but all draft projection systems concur, performance relative to age as the biggest factors.

It's the reason Frank Kaminsky won't be picked higherthan his production may suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom