The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler looking like he could have a few ASG's in his future. Definitely impressed with the aggressiveness he's playing with on the offensive end.

Can create off the dribble, shoots the 3 and does well off the ball while being a top 5 perimeter defender.

If you remember the Hollins-Iverson relatonship, this makes the clip above even funnier.

Was really hoping for revenge against the Grizzlies today.  No Cousins = No chance 
tired.gif

New Orleans bracing for a trade. Cut Patrick Young and Darius Miller.

I wonder who's on the way out. I'm guessing Tyreke.

So bad. May have the worst contract in the NBA right now. If I was a Pistons fan I would think about punching Joe Dumars in the face every time I watched Smith play.

If he went back to playing his natural position on a better team, I think he would be good again.

Why are people so high on the Raptors. Derozan actually digressed from playing in the Olympics. His repertoire is still the same... he added no 3 point shot, no improvement in play making abilities, doesn't go for boards, and still a high volume shooter that hovers at 40%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom