The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit turned Josh into trash
alien.gif

Nope, ATL Josh didn't take this many 3s
What? [emoji]128514[/emoji] I remember the home fans screaming don't shoot every time son touched the ball. That was always people knock on him he settled for the 3 too much

Cousins not playing, Hollins ejected on some ********, Thompson with foul trouble the whole game. Can't compete with the Memphis frontcourt like that. 
mean.gif

GG BHZ

Carmelo is a trip.

He's mad they are terrible, doesn't catch the toss from the ref for an inbound because he claims the ref blew the whistle in his ear.

laugh.gif
 Refs gives the 5 count anyway. 

Ref decides to let him re-inbound because he starts crying, he inbounds and proceeds to curse the ref out because he said the ref blew the whistle in his ear a second time.

Ref T's him up. 

LMAO, im dying right now.

Well, Melo, at least your paid man. 
roll.gif

Cousins not playing, Hollins ejected on some ********, Thompson with foul trouble the whole game. Can't compete with the Memphis frontcourt like that. :smh:

GG BHZ

GG man. You guys still fought hard. I had Grizz -4, so I was more nervous about the cover than them winning the game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom