The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get strong Kevin Garnett in Minnesota vibes from Anthony Davis. As in he puts up nice stats but doesn't dominate or bend the defense in a way you want your #1 guy to

what is a "big" trade

nerd.gif
Davis to Sac.
fixed

seriously tho, if they are having a fire sale I would love the Kings to make a move for Anderson.

Last edited:
I dont understand the tweet. the only big thing IMO would be Davis but thats not happening. Unless they somehow land another star... well thats another story and i guess they do have pieces but the team would be gutted so it doesnt really make sense.

Minny KG was an animal man. One of my favorite players ever to watch.

Yea his feats as a 7 footer were unprecedented, similar to how everyone is slobbering over Davis

But his overall impact was less than someone like Duncan (I guess Cousin would be the comparison in this case)

Minny KG was an animal man. One of my favorite players ever to watch.

Yea his feats as a 7 footer were unprecedented, similar to how everyone is slobbering over Davis

But his overall impact was less than someone like Duncan (I guess Cousin would be the comparison in this case)
KG had some bad luck in Minny. They got screwed when they tried to pay Joe Smith under the table. Terrell Brandon getting hurt didn't help. Marbury being selfish didn't help. His best chance was with Cassell and Spreewell but even then, those 2 were on the end of their primes.

Dog, what happened to Chuck Hayes? 
eek.gif
 He looks like prime (rib) Kemp, Tractor Trailer and Ray Felton Pillsbury rolled into one

Last edited:
Not sure if these Lakers are looking good, tonight

or if Toronto is of balance, without Derozan.

Either way go Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom