The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the more Blake thinks on offense the worse it usually goes for him. When he's just reacting, he's at his best.

Well ever since College he's been that way. One of his best qualities was his unselfishness which explains why he sometimes OD's on moving the ball along to the other side when he catches it instead of actually looking at the basket. In that regard, he's still developing as far as having the personality of "that guy" who seeks out his own number. To your point he does think too much at times, but it appears that he's making strides in recognizing when he should call his own number.

I'm not sure if i love or hate Evan Turner's game

Leaning towards hate
laugh.gif
How's it possible to love 
laugh.gif

Turner is frustrating because he seems like he has the tools to be much better than he is. Like his ceiling should've been a prime Grant Hill lite. But he just can't seem to put it all together. He may never even be better than post-injury Grant Hill at the rate he's going.

Turner is frustrating because he seems like he has the tools to be much better than he is. Like his ceiling should've been a prime Grant Hill lite. But he just can't seem to put it all together. He may never even be better than post-injury Grant Hill at the rate he's going.

Never had the athleticism to be a grant hill-lite. I think his ceiling was a good 3rd option as a starter.

if charlotte gets a scoring machine SF , a C with good defence and hustle and a shooter from the bench they ll be good otherwise they ll suck

Never had the athleticism to be a grant hill-lite. I think his ceiling was a good 3rd option as a starter.

Yeah, maybe Hill is a stretch. But I still think he should have been able to max out at like an 18-5-5 guy.

Isn't giannis like 20? U really think the kid can't improve with all the physical gifts he has? 38 year old Jason kid learned how to shoot why can't he? Not saying he's gonna be this next big superstar but if he works hard on his game no telling where he can go

kidd wasnt a good shooter in his prime what

kidd wasnt a good shooter in his prime what
No, he wasn't. He only became a proficient 3 point shooter during his second stint with Dallas. I thought that was pretty common knowledge.
cosign

everybody knows this
well did you know old macdonald was a really bad speller?
Did you know stewardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand

Last edited:
Isn't giannis like 20? U really think the kid can't improve with all the physical gifts he has? 38 year old Jason kid learned how to shoot why can't he? Not saying he's gonna be this next big superstar but if he works hard on his game no telling where he can go

No ones saying that

Let the dude get decent good.l before yall hype up his 15 and 5 games

Damn, just saw Kings schedule you posted Nelson.

They got it bad too. Jesus Christ.
Yea bro. I think they have the #1 toughest strength of schedule so far. Gets a lot easier in December though.

But when i looked at the November schedule before the season started, i figured we would have like 3 or 4 wins total right now

Werent some dudes saying kerr was gonna have a kidd type year
mean.gif

"He was never a floor general, so idk how he can be a good coach"
I personally didn't think Kerr would transition right in, right away.

I was wrong, but I don't have an issue admitting that either.

He made some big moves to help his success before even Coaching 1 game

Mainly stealing Gentry from the Clippers  ( I know the Clippers were missing him dearly a few games ago)

Didn't Kidd make it to the Second Round last year and lose to the Heat.

Kerr would be doing alright do something similar, though most would argue just making the PO's in the West is like winning the ECF so, kind of a bad comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom