The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they played great when rudy gay left the team so now that another chucker is gone they will probably play greater

yooooo just saw demar derozan's injury. what the hell. can the raptors survive?
they will probably play even better

oh wow! Word? I haven't caught any of their games, so I wouldn't know. I thought Derozan was balling though. He a chucker too or something?

Pretty much.

He really hasn't played well this year and I wont be surprised if they play better w/o him, like others have already said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Derozan thinks he will only miss 4weeks max

Let me rephrase that: "A source close to Derozan said he (Derozan) is hopeful he can return in 4 weeks or less."
-USA TODAY

Last edited:
Speights was putting up 10pts per game on like 6 minutes, a polished 10 too not the fluff stuff.
I was more surprised at all the GSW fans that trashed dude, even though he was balling From game 1, and with Lee hurt again, Outside of Bogut he was their only man with decent size.
Draymond like a 6'7 PowerForward man. If Curry/Klay shot isn't falling, good luck with that front court.
Dudes hating on him hadn't been paying attention to him, don't watch GSW, or just don't like me.

this, dude was balling in memphis. I didn't want to see him go in that Rudy trade.

Dude knows where his bread is buttered.. Horrible coach.. But he got lucky with personnel

What coach is successful with their best players out? It's a players league

Obviously you need good-great players to win.. But coaching sure helps in that process..

You're a warriors fan, right?

Aren't you glad Kerr is on the sideline as opposed to jackson?

He's one of a kind.

The Prototype. :pimp:
Greek Freak is what Jonathan Bender should have been |I

kd was what jb was suppose to be. donnie walsh and larry bird were drooling all over him. he showed a lot in practice, but those pacers teams were stacked. when his time came, his terrible knees caught up to him. only guy to take reggie millers and larry birds money in shooing contest during practices :lol: the kid had ridic range on his shot

good to see he has done well after his nba career
Apparently he created some sort of rehab device and it was pretty big in his "comeback" with the Knicks back in 09-10

pretty cool read

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...-journey-of-jonathan-bender-med-pro/10837029/

Thanks rck, this was really interesting. +1

Last edited:
lmao with all this giannis praise , this guy has no jumper , no post game , no spectacular dribbling , cant create his own shot , cant create off the dribble 

godamn all he is doing is dunks/alley oops and some stupid drives and the reason he makes em is because of his heights and arm length , plus the dude is skinny as hell and he ll propably will always stay like this and never get pumped.

you cant learn to shoot and post when you are 20 years old , these are basics of basketball that you are learning when you are 12-15 , giannis is raw and will always stay raw , its a proof of how bad the nba has become if he is one of the NBAs top prospects 

lmao with all this giannis praise , this guy has no jumper , no post game , no spectacular dribbling , cant create his own shot , cant create off the dribble 

godamn all he is doing is dunks/alley oops and some stupid drives and the reason he makes em is because of his heights and arm length , plus the dude is skinny as hell and he ll propably will always stay like this and never get pumped.

you cant learn to shoot and post when you are 20 years old , these are basics of basketball that you are learning when you are 12-15 , giannis is raw and will always stay raw , its a proof of how bad the nba has become if he is one of the NBAs top prospects 

Fixed that wall of gibberish for you.

Gothmog, do you really think dude can't create his own shot, or create off the dribble?

You mean create of the dribble period?
I haven't seen much of the guy outside of Summer League and highlights but I've seen him run the floor (with the ball) and split plenty of defenses.

Haven't really seen him in the triple threat position with the ball, but I will be paying more attention now that Ive finally heard some hate spat at the guy.

Good post, for me anyway.

Sidenote: Surely you don't believe it's not possible for a player to develop a Jumper or Post game later on in a career(generally speaking)

Last edited:

Giannis will be a good/useful player in the L playing second fiddle to a star. I dont think he will ever become a 20ppg, 10 rpg guy. But he doesnt need to be. Dude moves like a gazelle
Also even Blake developed a midrange jumper after 5 years.
Funny how KG has a 20 year long good if not great career while being skinny as hell while playing PF, sometimes C
View media item 1281776

Last edited:
Gothmog, do you really think dude can't create his own shot, or create off the dribble?

You mean create of the dribble period?
I haven't seen much of the guy outside of Summer League and highlights but I've seen him run the floor (with the ball) and split plenty of defenses.

Haven't really seen him in the triple threat position with the ball, but I will be paying more attention now that Ive finally heard some hate spat at the guy.

Good post, for me anyway.

Sidenote: Surely you don't believe it's not possible for a player to develop a Jumper or Post game later on in a career(generally speaking)
i mean both off the drible and alone , he aint a spot up shooter neither can create off the dribble , and the worse is that he aint even taking shots to improve his shot and his self confidence

he aint anything spectacular in defence even , watched him guarding ariza yesterday that is less explosive/smaller size and generally an easy player to keep up when he drives and he failed miserably.

i think people are born being shooters , its something you have in you , yeah you may increase your % by practice but it will never be one of your offensive weapons , same goes with post game , just look all the people hakeem has supposely "taught" post moves howard/amare and others , they all failed miserably ( except kobe but kobe is the biggest hard worker bball player world will ever know ), problem with giannis is that he doesnt have a shot with good mechanics with the prospect of being a good/great shooter , his mechanics are terrible as hell just like rubios,kemba walkers and other players that i cant recall right now who never improved their shot and will never do. hell NT hates john walls shot , that has killer mid range jumper and sick mechanics but dont say a word about giannis

as for the KG comparison , dude that was pretty dumb , you compare KG who is one of the biggest trash talker plays like a wolf has that "evil" attitude , had sick mid range shot/fadeaway , post moves and everything since he entered the league , with a 2.11 height baby face and baby "souled" guy with none of those skills ? get serious really 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom