The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis draws an offensive foul on Harden. Comes back and talks **** to harden about it. Harden pushes him away then sanders gets involved.

This is all with 3 minutes left and the rockets are up 15.

Harden has 34/7/6 on 9/13. Good try Milwaukee.

laugh.gif

Giannis is a good player but you dudes will hype up this dude anytime he does anything close to decent. I see all these comments and I'm thinking dude is having some insane game tonight. Check the box score and he has 17 and 7. Pump the ******* brakes.

couldnt agree more

the hype with him on here is :x (in a bad way) yall act like hes Oscar Robertson, srsly :smh:

Giannis is a good player but you dudes will hype up this dude anytime he does anything close to decent. I see all these comments and I'm thinking dude is having some insane game tonight. Check the box score and he has 17 and 7. Pump the ******* brakes.
I did the exact same thing man.

laugh.gif

He's 19 years old. Of course people are excited about a teenager with the amount of talent he has.

Greek will be NT's boy for a while

I remember asking someone what his ceiling was and the answer I got was between Batum and KD 
laugh.gif

He's 19 years old. Of course people are excited about a teenager with the amount of talent he has.

Exactly.

you dont see guys that tall move like that. of course ppl will get excited.
it's one thing if he was 6'7, but kid is probably gonna end up closer to 7ft with a handle and fluidity of a smaller player
same reason ppl hyped up a jonathan bender, kd, etc

Last edited:
couldnt agree more

the hype with him on here is
sick.gif
(in a bad way) yall act like hes Oscar Robertson, srsly
mean.gif
Hes got serious potential.  Give him 3 years and hes gona be elite.Hes gonna be the NBA Nigerian Hero

Last edited:

He's one of a kind.

The Prototype. :pimp:
Greek Freak is what Jonathan Bender should have been |I

kd was what jb was suppose to be. donnie walsh and larry bird were drooling all over him. he showed a lot in practice, but those pacers teams were stacked. when his time came, his terrible knees caught up to him. only guy to take reggie millers and larry birds money in shooing contest during practices :lol: the kid had ridic range on his shot

good to see he has done well after his nba career

Last edited:
Greek a nice prospect but the hype levels he gets around NT are excessive. Nobody ever wants to say what his ceiling is but then get offended when others give their opinions if it's anyone less than an All-NBAer

Last edited:

He's one of a kind.

The Prototype.
pimp.gif
Greek Freak is what Jonathan Bender should have been 
tired.gif
kd was what jb was suppose to be. donnie walsh and larry bird were drooling all over him. he showed a lot in practice, but those pacers teams were stacked. when his time came, his terrible knees caught up to him. only guy to take reggie millers and larry birds money in shooing contest during practices
laugh.gif
the kid had ridic range on his shot

good to see he has done well after his nba career
Apparently he created some sort of rehab device and it was pretty big in his "comeback" with the Knicks back in 09-10

pretty cool read

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...-journey-of-jonathan-bender-med-pro/10837029/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom