The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its more than just Lance. Plus if anyone was a problem in that locker room it was Bi-Curious George, Lance was a close second.

Looked at Lance's stats then looked at Kemba's.

That's your problem right there.

And Kemba has been a turnstyle on defense as well. Lance's defense has suffered compared to last year, but he's still keeping guys around league average. I would chalk that up as bad team defense compared to what the Pacers were doing last year.

Honestly doubt they get through all 3 years of Lance's contract, and likely sell low on him.

Last edited:
I had forgotten that Charlotte offered Gordon Hayward a contract this summer until I heard it mentioned during the Clippers-Jazz game last night. I wonder if Charlotte would still be struggling so bad if they had Hayward instead of Lance. Pointless, but kind of interesting to think about.

Nah charlotte would be doing much better if they had Gordon. When kemba kicks it out to lance he won't shoot....he ends up dribbling it until the last second and either bricks or passes it to whoever with 1-3 secs on the shot clock.

I'm sure the majority of yall aren't watching charlotte games and for good reasons but Lance really stinks on the offensive end. Every game this dude has some of the worst bricks I've ever seen. It's frustrating and I honestly don't see how this team can turn it around.

Also as I said earlier the team really misses McRoberts because he created offense for folks more then kemba last year. He was basically a point forward and kemba was more productive in those scenarios

The West, man. Clippers have won 6 of 7 and only managed to get up to 7th in the Conference standings.

Celtics taking another L today :lol:

Theyve already had the Cavs, Grizz, Rockets, Blazers, and now the ******* Spurs ?

:x

The West, man. Clippers have won 6 of 7 and only managed to get up to 7th in the Conference standings.
yeah this crap is crazy.  They either need to do a conference re-alignment or they need to fix the playoff seeding system.

Isn't giannis like 20? U really think the kid can't improve with all the physical gifts he has? 38 year old Jason kid learned how to shoot why can't he? Not saying he's gonna be this next big superstar but if he works hard on his game no telling where he can go

This whole road trip hopefully will be a turning point for the Clippers. It will still always be Chris Paul's team but Blake needs to be their #1 option and own it for them to breakthrough to the next level. He's certainly done so on this trip. Paul has been playing out of this world as well and when both of them are being aggressive and looking for their shot it gets scary. They are both really unselfish players by nature too.

Blake has been able to establish himself as the main option because of that jump shot, no hesitation, no thinking. Nice to see him evolving so he doesn't have to depend so much on powering through guys where he will get worn down at a much faster rate. When he can mix in bully ball with that Karl Malone style jump shot...

Last edited:
I don't get a chance to see the Pelicans on a regular basis but after watching them play the Wiz last night it's obvious to me that AD is the best PF in the league, by a large margin.

Celtics taking another L today
laugh.gif

Theyve already had the Cavs, Grizz, Rockets, Blazers, and now the ******* Spurs ?

sick.gif
That's daily life in the west. Kings have already played the Warriors, Blazers, Rockets, Grizzlies 2x, Spurs 2x, Mavs, Clippers, Suns, Pelicans 2x, and Bulls.

Y'all got a cupcake schedule compared to West teams

That's daily life in the west. Kings have already played the Warriors, Blazers, Rockets, Grizzlies 2x, Spurs 2x, Mavs, Clippers, Suns, Pelicans 2x, and Bulls.

Y'all got a cupcake schedule compared to West teams

Well of course. That has been long established :lol:

Celtics havent beaten a Western Conference team on the road in like two + years :rofl:

This whole road trip hopefully will be a turning point for the Clippers. It will still always be Chris Paul's team but Blake needs to be their #1 option and own it for them to breakthrough to the next level. He's certainly done so on this trip. Paul has been playing out of this world as well and when both of them are being aggressive and looking for their shot it gets scary. They are both really unselfish players by nature too.

Blake has been able to establish himself as the main option because of that jump shot, no hesitation, no thinking. Nice to see him evolving so he doesn't have to depend so much on powering through guys where he will get worn down at a much faster rate. When he can mix in bully ball with that Karl Malone style jump shot...

Blake gets too caught up in running whatever play has been called. There are times where he's open at the FT line but looks for whoever the ball is supposed to go and they don't end up getting as a good a shot as the one he paseed up. He needs to say F it and take that shot once in a while.

What coach is successful with their best players out? It's a players league

Obviously you need good-great players to win.. But coaching sure helps in that process..

You're a warriors fan, right?

Aren't you glad Kerr is on the sideline as opposed to jackson?

Yes I'm glad Kerr is the HC instead Jackson. Jackson did change the culture in GS.

Werent some dudes saying kerr was gonna have a kidd type year :smh:

"He was never a floor general, so idk how he can be a good coach"

Danny Green got blocked on a corner three, and tapped the ball mid-air to Duncan into the paint for the easy two

Hard to explain but it was an awesome play :lol:

Yes I'm glad Kerr is the HC instead Jackson. Jackson did change the culture in GS.
Brooks has had all the chances in the world and has shown obvious flaws. It's time to move on from him but the management seems to love him so I doubt he goes anywhere. 

He encouraged Bad Russ to come out, he allows them to take turns with the Hero Ball and the failed adjustments are just too much i.e. Durant getting punked by Paul and putting him at spots on the floor where he couldn't exploit it

Blake gets too caught up in running whatever play has been called. There are times where he's open at the FT line but looks for whoever the ball is supposed to go and they don't end up getting as a good a shot as the one he paseed up. He needs to say F it and take that shot once in a while.

Yeah, the more Blake thinks on offense the worse it usually goes for him. When he's just reacting, he's at his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom