The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish I would've known this before I started him @PG  tonight.
Seems like I remember him doing ok during the playoffs last year.
I don't remember him ever bringing the ball up during the playoffs last year. I remember him hitting a lot of threes and playing good overall. Daniels is not a point guard. If Harden and Terry were injured, Daniels would probably see 30+ minutes. It doesn't matter how many point guards/ball handlers get hurt for Daniels play time

He never brought it up...you're right

Dudes gotta leave them illegal streams alone

I don't remember him ever bringing the ball up during the playoffs last year. I remember him hitting a lot of threes and playing good overall. Daniels is not a point guard. If Harden and Terry were injured, Daniels would probably see 30+ minutes. It doesn't matter how many point guards/ball handlers get hurt for Daniels play time
Exactly.  Daniels kept knocking down 3's.   Having just checked his stats, all but one of his FG's in that Portland series were 3's. 

Last edited:
Man, thanks for the info @Pdino

Other than what I remember from last year, I couldn't tell you much about him.

DraftKings had him listed as a PG so I started him thinking he'd play in place of Canaan and Bev.

Truth be told this team misses Josh McRoberts like hell. He was a key piece and should've been resigned

Last edited:
Who originally compared Batum/Freak? Completely different skill sets 
laugh.gif

The Jazz kind of have a Pelicans situation going on where all of their guards just might not be very good (too soon for Exum, but).

And then Favors and Gobert should probably both be getting 35+ minutes, but playing them together is tough, even with Kanter staying stagnant.

Strange team dynamic right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom