The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic all those years, the Internet begged for the Bucks to rebuild and now everyone wants to see them in the playoffs (and good reason).

when the check comes, i think he is perfectly fine. he had options prior to signing, just took the money. nothing wrong with that. same with lance.

True, I think they went after Lance because they felt they were good enough last season and he would be the piece to get them over the hump, so wrong.

when the check comes, i think he is perfectly fine. he had options prior to signing, just took the money. nothing wrong with that. same with lance.

True, I think they went after Lance because they felt they were good enough last season and he would be the piece to get them over the hump, so wrong.

I won't criticize MJ for the signing..he just need to cut his losses

Lance tanked the Pacers and now the hornets...cancer of all cancer

Last edited:
Ironic all those years, the Internet begged for the Bucks to rebuild and now everyone wants to see them in the playoffs (and good reason).

Been saying it man I love the way they've went about their rebuild. Mixed in some producing vets with some promising young talent and have drafted well.

Been saying it man I love the way they've went about their rebuild. Mixed in some producing vets with some promising young talent and have drafted well.
Last year's disaster really was a blessing in disguise. I thought they were going to repeat the same win 35 games, make the playoffs as an eight seed then get swept in round one trifecta. :lol:

I won't criticize MJ for the signing..he just need to cut his losses

Lance tanked the Pacers and now the hornets...cancer of all cancer

I wish they could've gotten a guy like Afflalo, he doesn't get enough credit for being a solid player and veteran, you put him with Al and the young guys they have, they could've been playoff bound. Afflalo won't be all star caliber or set stats on fire but he is good, been overlooked in Denver playing with Melo, and in Orlando because they lost. He's be good on the Knicks. People discount veteran leadership, worked with J-Rich and Stephen Jackson

Kyrie is the future.

Battles between Him, Wall, Rose, Lowry and Rondo are going to be fun.

Hopefully Mudiay ends up on the East.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] boy if you don't get yo

You forget how he shined in the playoffs? How could you blame that Pacers collapse on him? Him and a ball dominant Kemba has nothing to do with him being a "cancer". He's clearly struggling, contracts are guaranteed anyways. Don't know what you mean by cut your losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom