The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SportsCenter  
Jazz SG Gordon Hayward says he'd crush

LeBron James 1-on-1 and then breaks the internet... sort of.
roll.gif

Watching the first half of the Bucks-Cavs game, I thought Juice played well. Found Henson on at least three occasions for assists, knocked down some jumpers and put some effort defensively.

Could shed a tear. 13 Pts in 19 minutes, and showed his ability as a playmaker a bit as well as getting after it on D a bit.

You rusty bro :lol:

Dont sweat it, like most recently released prisoners its gonna take you a lil while to get back into the swing of things.

I've seen the laker thread. CP1708 got yall rooting for losses. Biggest lakers hater if I've ever seen one. :lol:

Look it's okay the pick will remain in PHX. Yall will be bad but not that bad.
48.5 will quit somewhere around December. Randle will be a bust. swaggy gonna swaggy.

It's gonna be great, Spurs gonna have another 50 win season. Walk to the finals. Beat some scrub eastern conference team for #6.

back2back. :pimp:

:lol: :lol:

You obsessed with the purple and gold huh, relax bro it sounds like youre checking the Laker thread more than Ska.

I wouldnt check that dead *** Spurs thread unless some Becky Hammon nudes leaked, even then id keep 1 eye closed.

Spurs aint bout that repeat life, their chances of back2back chips are about as real as Lebrons new hairline.

We didn't even play the fourth quarter though. Out here. Jumpers, Blow by's, up and unders, posters, How do you want it? MVP type **** man

Last edited:
Houston Rockets' depth looks like it could be one of the worst in the league but that Kostas Papanikolaou young guy looks pretty savvy. Wonder how much of an impact he'll have

Supposedly he might play in the final preseason game :nerd:

Man he should be. Seen Him several times at the gym hooping with no restrictions, going full board, trying trick dunks and everything :lol: he's been healthy for quite some time.

Last edited:
Supposedly he might play in the final preseason game :nerd:

Man he should be. Seen Him several times at the gym hooping with no restrictions, going full board, trying trick dunks and everything :lol: he's been healthy for quite some time.

i remember early when he got drafted they were saying he wouldnt play at all this season due to his knee. no idea where that came from in general because i saw videos of him going hard in the gym and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom