The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmer still got it
pimp.gif
What'd he do?

:lol:

The thirst to rustle jimmies is just jumping off the page, my goodness calm down.

Like most career criminals youll be back in jail soon, thats all you know :lol:.......cant help yourself

:lol:

The thirst to rustle jimmies is just jumping off the page, my goodness calm down.

Like most career criminals youll be back in jail soon, thats all you know :lol:.......cant help yourself

CP1708 doing my work for me. :smokin homie got yall fighting each other like cats and dogs.

Eastern Conference:

Atlantic-
Raptors
Knicks
Nets
Celtics
Sixers

Central-
Cleveland
Chicago
Indiana
Detroit
Milwaukee

Southeast-
Washington
Charlotte
Miami
Atlanta
Orlando

Western Conference:

Northwest-
OKC
Portland
Denver
Minny
Utah

Pacific-
LAC
GSW
Phoenix
LAL
Sac-Town

Southwest-
Houston
San Antonio
Dallas
Memphis
New Orleans

Has the gif been posted of Jamal Crawford staring at the opponents bench while his shot was in the air? One of the coldest moments I've ever seen in the NBA.

Is that DBD? >:

One hit wonders. Curse for trading Pau like that.

Your dream season involves another team besides your own ? Kinda pathetic

I would think itd involves a Spurs 3peat or at least a repeat, but we know how those stories end so yeah keep on dreaming.

I'll remind you of this quote June '15.

Still waiting to pay for our basketball reasons. :lol:

Last edited:
Is that DBD? >:

One hit wonders. Curse for trading Pau like that.

Your dream season involves another team besides your own ? Kinda pathetic

I would think itd involves a Spurs 3peat or at least a repeat, but we know how those stories end so yeah keep on dreaming.

I'll remind you of this quote June '15.

Still waiting to pay for our basketball reasons. :lol:

You rusty bro :lol:

Dont sweat it, like most recently released prisoners its gonna take you a lil while to get back into the swing of things.

You rusty bro :lol:

Dont sweat it, like most recently released prisoners its gonna take you a lil while to get back into the swing of things.

I've seen the laker thread. CP1708 got yall rooting for losses. Biggest lakers hater if I've ever seen one. :lol:

Look it's okay the pick will remain in PHX. Yall will be bad but not that bad.
48.5 will quit somewhere around December. Randle will be a bust. swaggy gonna swaggy.

It's gonna be great, Spurs gonna have another 50 win season. Walk to the finals. Beat some scrub eastern conference team for #6.

back2back. :pimp:

Last edited:
and when you thought the Spurs will be irrlavent once Duncan retires....NOPE.

Kawhi Leonard is a San Antonio Spur. :pimp:

I CANT WAIT!!!

Last edited:
Who were the cats calling Love a stat padding bum?

That he won't be able to score this year because he's around talent or something?

Those offseason comments....
mean.gif

All those cosigners on those off-season comments too
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom