The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same face I made when Silver hung Donald out to dry. The clippers are officially LA's team after that move.

Clearly you haven't ever spent much time in LA. I'm a die hard Clippers fan and have no problem saying the Lakers are still LAs team and will be for the foreseeable future. The gap is staring to close though. Might even be 50/50 for people 20 and under, but its still strongly a Lakers town amongst older folks.

:lol: at everybody going in on each other's team

Jordan Adams making me proud. This may actually be the first successful Grizz draft pick since 2011 when we got Vasquez. :lol:

Last edited:
It's a good day when the a Thunders ball movement looks like that of Knight's Hoosiers or Sloan's Jazz

This Open Court where they're talking about advanced stats now and player roles and the overall change/evolution of basketball is just painful to watch. :smh: Old dudes stay resistant to change

Clearly you haven't ever spent much time in LA. I'm a die hard Clippers fan and have no problem saying the Lakers are still LAs team and will be for the foreseeable future. The gap is staring to close though. Might even be 50/50 for people 20 and under, but its still strongly a Lakers town amongst older folks.

Jack Nicholson was seen watching a playoff clippers game front row and center. The clippers are the "it" team. Don't get it twisted the future is looking bright for yall.

Kobe set the lakers franchise back a couple of years thanks to 48.5

And they (laker fans) honestly believe they will take back the Suns pick this year. It will remain in PHX.

Last edited:
How long do you think you will last before you get banned again 
laugh.gif

:lol: at everybody going in on each other's team

Jordan Adams making me proud. This may actually be the first successful Grizz draft pick since 2011 when we got Vasquez. :lol:

Didn't I tell you back in 2011 that yall were a one hit wonder?

It stings don't it? Believing your team will over come the hump? I won't question your love for the team but my god does it feel good to witness FIVE.

How long do you think you will last before you get banned again :lol:

hows it feel not to be the worst basketball team in California anymore?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom