The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a given Reggie Jackson is coming off the bench.

A Roberson got the nod instead of him tonight. We knew this before KD got injured, nothing has changed.

Jones is looking good out there though.

:lol: :rofl: you really believe in that man

Too bad he will never have a stat in the wcf

Hate on playa.

Has he not continued to improve?

Dog he finished 3rd last season in MVP voting.

With Love in Cleveland, Bron definitely not winning MVP because the load not on his shoulders as much.

KD hurt, he's not gonna miss 2 months and come back to win MVP.

PG out for the season.

Knicks record won't be good enough for Melo to win it.

It's Quake's year.

Hate on playa.

Has he not continued to improve?

Dog he finished 3rd last season in MVP voting.

With Love in Cleveland, Bron definitely not winning MVP because the load not on his shoulders as much.

KD hurt, he's not gonna miss 2 months and come back to win MVP.

PG out for the season.

Knicks record won't be good enough for Melo to win it.

It's Quake's year.

Okc making history

B2B mvps

Lamb's confidence is Supreme right now. Still can barely finish at the rim when there is even a slight bit of contact.

Brooks will take away all his minutes when they get healthy again killing his confidence again, and won't be able to call on him in the Playoffs because of it.

I hope I'm wrong

Watching the first half of the Bucks-Cavs game, I thought Juice played well. Found Henson on at least three occasions for assists, knocked down some jumpers and put some effort defensively.

Lebron probably winning MVP again so stop it

Love would be the reason he doesnt get it...? ummmmm did he not just player 4 seasons with Bosh and Wade? :rolleyes

did he not win the award twice with them?

I like Quake but i feel clips have way more weapons than the rockets which is why mentioned Harden...i can see steph but hes gotta chuck it up a bunch n get to the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom